Please roony dont go

B4ev6is

I hoping you are reading this look the grass is not always green on the other side you have brought fans and club back togather again look I am sure once take over happens you will have some money to spend. Ask frank lampard what happened to him once he left us for chelsea.

You will get us out of this mess if you can do what you have done to next to no money. Look what you can do with some money to spend.

Don't worry B4.

I really do not think those rumours linking him with Newcastle are true.

Now that they are rich beyond their wildest dreams, I would expect them to want a big name (management wise), a proven manager to take them to where they feel entitled to belong.

Edited by IslandExile

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Don't worry B4.

Now that they are rich beyond their wildest dreams, I would expect them to want a big name (management wise), a proven manager to take them to where they feel entitled to belong.

Well we seen no end of time there heads get turned I really really want roony to stay.

5 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

It would be hard to blame Rooney given the state of Derby at the moment.......I'm just saying that I do not think Newcastle will offer him the job.

He seems care about club and people who work with in it. He has vowed to help them out. I just want to come out and say no I have a job here to do and help people who sadly lost there jobs.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I doubt he will say that at all I dont think he was a fan of it.

But I think under roony Derby will beat the drop and go on following season and win the league back were we belong in premiership.

I think you’re right B4 about them beating the drop under Rooney- provided no more points deductions happen.

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

It would be hard to blame Rooney given the state of Derby at the moment.......I'm just saying that I do not think Newcastle will offer him the job.

I'd be stunned if they did offer him the job. 

I get that they might want a bigger global name than Bruce but I'm sure there are plenty out there with more experience and a track record that they could attract.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Who's linked him with a move to Newcastle?

Dirty tricks campaign started by another club in the North East and their Chairperson,  in cahoots with a North Korean hacking group, officials from the “let’s get Derby” secret cadre inside the sports ruling body. (Who we all know are tapping up refs to give yellow cards ) AND Steve McLaren who wants his real job back. It has also been mentioned by reliable sources that a German centre back is a bit miffed at how well Curtis and Jags are playing thus blocking his dream move to the sun soaked playground that is the East Midlands. 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I hoping you are reading this look the grass is not always green on the other side you have brought fans and club back togather again look I am sure once take over happens you will have some money to spend. Ask frank lampard what happened to him once he left us for chelsea.

You will get us out of this mess if you can do what you have done to next to no money. Look what you can do with some money to spend.

Don’t think there is any truth in this B4 ?

2 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Don't worry B4.

Eddie Howe in talks maybe.