Old programmes available for a good home

ptt1

Admin if this is not acceptable please delete.

I have three large boxes full of old programmes going back to the sixties I would like to give away . Ideally a young person who's just started collecting . They are all relating to DCFC and contain many from the eighties nineties 00's and 10's.

I don't want any cash for them but if someone wants to make a donation I have a charity that is close to my heart.

I would be able to meet on match day generally to swap into someone's boot. They are heavy boxes.

I think there are 2-300 ish.

Please dm me if interested.

Thanks

20211015_112538.jpg

1 hour ago, ptt1 said:

Admin if this is not acceptable please delete.

I have three large boxes full of old programmes going back to the sixties I would like to give away . Ideally a young person who's just started collecting . They are all relating to DCFC and contain many from the eighties nineties 00's and 10's.

I don't want any cash for them but if someone wants to make a donation I have a charity that is close to my heart.

I would be able to meet on match day generally to swap into someone's boot. They are heavy boxes.

I think there are 2-300 ish.

Please dm me if interested.

Thanks

20211015_112538.jpg

A wonderful gesture @ptt1. I suspect @loweman2 will know how to take them off your hands...or know somebody who will?