Now to Derby players

B4ev6is

Well lads you do so well turn around -12 around be on plus 2 but if was not for points ducetions I truly believe we should be in top 2 but as things stand we are not but now is the time to regroup and keep fighting with everything you have and to me you are champions. 

You are showing warriors you are that are black and white Derby county and also showing what ram show and it meaning. I am asking you once more show that banker gibson and efl that we are not going no were we are here and hear to stay.

58 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well lads you do so well turn around -12 around be on plus 2 but if was not for points ducetions I truly believe we should be in top 2 but as things stand we are not but now is the time to regroup and keep fighting with everything you have and to me you are champions. 

You are showing warriors you are that are black and white Derby county and also showing what ram show and it meaning. I am asking you once more show that banker gibson and efl that we are not going no were we are here and hear to stay.

How would 14 points get us in the top 2? WBA currently have 22 points in 2 nd. Is that Gibson and EFL’s fault too? 

5 hours ago, 1967RAMS said:

How would 14 points get us in the top 2? WBA currently have 22 points in 2 nd. Is that Gibson and EFL’s fault too? 

Well year if was not for that banker gibson gone crying to efl we would been able to sign players that could have shot us up there.