To Roony never give up

B4ev6is

Hey roony I know maybe you dont read these forums I want to let you know that everything done this club I want to thankyou personal you have gone beyond call of duty but you have probably save our club Derby county with out you I would hate to think what state be in now with out your help keep fighting roony things will get better I promise you that.

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

He's certainly been the one positive in all of this and has totally changed my opinion of him as a person.

He's also done a better job managing the team this season than he did last.

Well dont forget he been managed by some of the best but he bound to take bits from each manager been under but this is his first job. He has respect by many Derby fans but I just want let him know that and we are all with him and the lads. We all need to stand strong but I think he must be frustrated as hell at the moment.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well dont forget he been managed by some of the best but he bound to take bits from each manager been under but this is his first job. He has respect by many Derby fans but I just want let him know that and we are all with him and the lads. We all need to stand strong but I think he must be frustrated as hell at the moment.

Do you know what - I wonder if he maybe actually less frustrated.  He no longer has what must have been a huge frustration trying to get answers from Mel, for months, with no response.  I know how I'd feel if that had been me.  Imagine having an issue at work, and you constantly try to talk to your boss about it, but he ignores you completely. Won't answer the door, pick up the phone, respond to emails. That's what Rooney was working with.  I suspect he'll be far more informed now with Administrators in charge.  

2 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Do you know what - I wonder if he maybe actually less frustrated.  He no longer has what must have been a huge frustration trying to get answers from Mel, for months, with no response.  I know how I'd feel if that had been me.  Imagine having an issue at work, and you constantly try to talk to your boss about it, but he ignores you completely. Won't answer the door, pick up the phone, respond to emails. That's what Rooney was working with.  I suspect he'll be far more informed now with Administrators in charge.  

Be also lost key members of his backroom staff now but that can not be easy.

I have to say my respect for Rooney has steadily risen this season.  I just love the never say die he has instilled.

If he stays, and we achieve the miracle of getting the deduction to a manageable level, he has the attitude to keep us up even with a thread bare squad. 

Think of it, we beat the odds, p*** off Gibson, irritate the nay-sayers in the press and he becomes a legend, all in one fell swoop. ?