SuffolkRam breaks silence over DET’s headlines

SuffolkRam

Person X hasnt spoken to media in 2 or more days = "BREAKS SILENCE" 

Person X said one banal thing, we've all known for the past week as he got into his car = PERSON X'S REVELATIONS WILL LEAVE Derby FANS SHOCKED" 

Its up there with "FANS OF EASTENDERS WILL BE SHOCKED BY HOW ETHELS PUG WILLIE LOOKS NOW"

Playskool clickbait journalism. It could be done by a bot, or by a trainee/apprentice. More likely its done by a 50 year old journalist who can't believe what happened to the job he used to love....

Said it before many times, and I'll say it again. The DET has absolutely no journalistic merit at all. None. They only care about dedicating the maximum amount of screen space to adverts as possible and churning out the highest volume of 'articles' possible. Most of it is copied/pasted from twitter and/or taken from work other outlets have done. 

Absolute rubbish.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

1 hour ago, SuffolkRam said:

Who is the headline writer for the DET, why is talking now called “Breaking Silence”, sensationalist slightly?

Headlines as original as the articles

8A50BB79-E33E-4CFE-BD53-7E5D71937FD1.png

Why is your battery at 1% you absolute risk taker, like living life on the edge do ya?

And flight mode, what the hell.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

41 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Said it before many times, and I'll say it again. The DET has absolutely no journalistic merit at all. None. They only care about dedicating the maximum amount of screen space to adverts as possible and churning out the highest volume of 'articles' possible. Most of it is copied/pasted from twitter and/or taken from work other outlets have done. 

Absolute rubbish.

May be no journalistic value...but there is another use ?

image.thumb.png.026eeadbc6d52a92e74f9678ec4eac14.png

What saddens me is someone has a job description to push out such tosh day in, day out.  but I guess it's a job, not to be sneezed at these days.  However it is pure trashy clickbait.  The only good clickbait I've seen lately is the one on Netflix. 

3 hours ago, SuffolkRam said:

Who is the headline writer for the DET, why is talking now called “Breaking Silence”, sensationalist slightly?

Headlines as original as the articles

8A50BB79-E33E-4CFE-BD53-7E5D71937FD1.png

After such a long and clearly painful silence, I'm just glad that when the dam finally broke that you could bring yourself to share this news with this forum SuffolkRam. Must have been unbearable to be bottling it all up. Stay strong mate.

44 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Pensioners won’t want to buy life insurance, unless they are mad.

65 year olds regularly buy the over 50s life assurance products advertised on TV by Vorderman et al. 

Provides a cash sum for when they are no longer here. 

A few quid towards their funeral or as a treat for grandkids. 

Not everyone gets to leave a fortune. 

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Has the DET ever run a DCFC story before we all knew about it? 

Masters of copy and paste. 

Actually yes. There was a time many years ago when the DET was the first source of every bit of DCFC news, good and bad. Sir Brian used to use it to get all kinds of messages to the board, players and fans.

Those were very different days though from a news and media perspective never mind socially. But they did exist and in some ways better and some not. But they do make the paucity of today’s output even greater and even sadder.

4 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

65 year olds regularly buy the over 50s life assurance products advertised on TV by Vorderman et al

Provides a cash sum for when they are no longer here. 

A few quid towards their funeral or as a treat for grandkids. 

Not everyone gets to leave a fortune. 

Off topic; a like from me because you've aptly described that simpering "look how gorgeous I am - as well as being dead clever" Carol Vorderman to sound like Voldermort (?) from Harry Potter, written by another simpering "look how gorgeous/clever and rich I am" person. Hats off to you Sir!     

Edited by Ellafella