18 & 84 Minutes - Home Matches - show of support

Ramfambo

Ok so a little time before the next home match. Given we know that there has been some genuine interest in potential new ownership its fair to say there would be some representation in the ground for home matches going forward.  How about a show of support for the club with something like a minutes applause in the 18th and 84th minutes to honour the year we were founded 1884. Standing ovations would be more potent. I know the atmosphere has been great lately but might just highlight the loyalty of our fan base and prove we are with the club through thick and thin. I know we show support by being there and all show support in many ways but anything extra the Derby Army can do might be good for solidarity and show we are all in it together.  Bit of time to get the message out there but im no expert in how to do that! Someone with media links or maybe the club itself getting involved? If its been mentioned elsewhere apologies I dont post much but just thinking of something different.  We do it to commemorate people passing ar certain times but this is to show we are very much alive and kicking!

1 hour ago, Ramfambo said:

Ok so a little time before the next home match. Given we know that there has been some genuine interest in potential new ownership its fair to say there would be some representation in the ground for home matches going forward.  How about a show of support for the club with something like a minutes applause in the 18th and 84th minutes to honour the year we were founded 1884. Standing ovations would be more potent. I know the atmosphere has been great lately but might just highlight the loyalty of our fan base and prove we are with the club through thick and thin. I know we show support by being there and all show support in many ways but anything extra the Derby Army can do might be good for solidarity and show we are all in it together.  Bit of time to get the message out there but im no expert in how to do that! Someone with media links or maybe the club itself getting involved? If its been mentioned elsewhere apologies I dont post much but just thinking of something different.  We do it to commemorate people passing ar certain times but this is to show we are very much alive and kicking!

Or how about 1884 chant how we started at race course then to bbg that way to show them.

9 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Funny, but that has always been my policy when deciding whether to stay with a girlfriend or not.

Oh, how I long for the opportunity for it to be me making such a decision, instead of having the decision made for me.

You are sooo lucky!   

4 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Im a pensioner, got a season ticket but cant afford to go away, wish i could. Must be alot of fans that cant afford to go away.

I heard they are very rich in Foreve. Most of their residents are extremely wealthy, and have a lot of time on their hands.

1 hour ago, Kathcairns said:

Im a pensioner, got a season ticket but cant afford to go away, wish i could. Must be alot of fans that cant afford to go away.

Please don’t quote me out of context, I was responding to the op saying we should have a minutes applause at home matches to impress new owners. What you do is down to you. I’m also a pensioner.