Charlie George

Ilkestonian

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Doing the tour of the emirates and more importantly the museum is a great thing to do when in London, get Charlie as your guide and you will get two hours of some of the most fabulous Derby County stories you could imagine, he loves Derby and has a lot to tell you.

Top tip! Mrs Sagan is a Gooner. I've just had a great idea for her birthday treat...

7 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Top tip! Mrs Sagan is a Gooner. I've just had a great idea for her birthday treat...

You will love it, make sure you include the museum, it’s what I would love to do at Derby, it’s small and compact and is based 100% on the history of the club not just the trophies that they have won, Charlie is a brilliant host and will sign anything, at the end you sit down in the press room and he does a Q&A, when we went it was shortly after the sam rush affair at Derby, Charlie said that sam was a friend of his and not everything at Derby was as it seemed, Sam had information that could shake the club, at the time I just thought it was sour grapes but now it would appear there was some truth in it, make sure you take a few things to get signed !

4C71076E-1513-486B-97C1-ECD93777EE68.jpeg