Tickets on sale

Foreveram

17 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I’d be happy to pick mine up as well but, as a fan not living in Derby, I could only collect it on a match day. So, there could be some logistical problems if there was a risk if 16,000 queueing before the game.

The ticket office queue on Wednesday was huge, right out of the door and across the car park!

10 hours ago, Boycie said:

Ohhhhh no they’re not!

They can’t afford to.

I wonder if it’s nothing to do with postage costs (yet) but down to the fact that the cards haven’t been received by the club yet. Maybe the company that manufactures them are one of the clubs creditors and not going to deliver more products until they know when, and how much, they are going to get paid. 

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

The Club will be issuing new season ticket cards in due course, however we do not have a date confirmed for these at this time. In the meantime, supporters will continue to book their tickets for the matches online using the 'RESERVATIONS' tab.

Kind regards,

Jordan

DCFC Ticket Office presented by SeatGeek
Pride Park Stadium
Pride Park, Derby
DE24 8XL

5 hours ago, Carnero said:

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

The Club will be issuing new season ticket cards in due course, however we do not have a date confirmed for these at this time. In the meantime, supporters will continue to book their tickets for the matches online using the 'RESERVATIONS' tab.

Kind regards,

Jordan

DCFC Ticket Office presented by SeatGeek
Pride Park Stadium
Pride Park, Derby
DE24 8XL

I just showed my dad this

I wonder how much the cards themselves cost the club.

If I'm honest I'm happy to forego the card and keep printing them myself/using mobile tickets if it saves the club some cash. 

Hoping they give us the option to choose so the less tech savvy fan can still get a season ticket card to make it easier for them to attend.

1 hour ago, DJAY said:

I wonder how much the cards themselves cost the club.

If I'm honest I'm happy to forego the card and keep printing them myself/using mobile tickets if it saves the club some cash. 

Hoping they give us the option to choose so the less tech savvy fan can still get a season ticket card to make it easier for them to attend.

I would rather have my card

Is there anyway you can order multiple tickets from one account? I have numerous Fan IDs in my relationships section but have no idea how to order multiple tickets or if it’s even possible? Would like seats altogether for different people so would be easier to order on one account if poss? Any help would be much appreciated. 

Just now, enachops said:

Is there anyway you can order multiple tickets from one account? I have numerous Fan IDs in my relationships section but have no idea how to order multiple tickets or if it’s even possible? Would like seats altogether for different people so would be easier to order on one account if poss? Any help would be much appreciated. 

Yes, easy if they are in your friends and family. Just tick all the seats you want and click buy, it will tell you you're exceeding the allowed tickets. Click on "assign owners" (it's not very obvious) then you can assign an owner to each ticket you've bought. It doesn't take long once you've got the tickets in your basket. 

It even works out what price they should pay (if some are oldies/youngies.)

3 minutes ago, enachops said:

Yes if you have all of those fans IDs linked to your own account as friends & family then you should be able to buy multiple tickets, you just need to assign each seat to an individual owner.

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes, easy if they are in your friends and family. Just tick all the seats you want and click buy, it will tell you you're exceeding the allowed tickets. Click on "assign owners" (it's not very obvious) then you can assign an owner to each ticket you've bought. It doesn't take long once you've got the tickets in your basket. 

It even works out what price they should pay (if some are oldies/youngies.)

Amazing - thank you! 

Anyone see the administrators comment that only 2% of ticket sales have been through the ticket office.

Maybe because 1) It's been closed for so long and 2) Most of the crowd is season ticket holders!!!

Try opening the ticket office from 4-9pm, the most convenient times for people to get there.

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Does anyone have any idea when the Coventry away tickets will go on general sale? 

Fancy going to that one. 

How the ticket sales have gone I would estimate that tickets for members will go on sale next Wednesday/ Thursday and general sale Sunday/Monday with a three to four day window to buy. cat A match so tickets will be £30 adults £25 concessions . Home fans can pay cash at certain turnstiles on the day but I don’t know if this is available to away fans.

6 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

How the ticket sales have gone I would estimate that tickets for members will go on sale next Wednesday/ Thursday and general sale Sunday/Monday with a three to four day window to buy. cat A match so tickets will be £30 adults £25 concessions . Home fans can pay cash at certain turnstiles on the day but I don’t know if this is available to away fans.

Many thanks. I’ll have to get in quick then!

25 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

For Coventrys recent home game v Fulham they had two cash turnstiles for away supporters to pay on the day in the South Stand

…that’s their South Stand not the one at Pride Park!?

Edited by Old Spalding Ram