Ryan Allsop

uttoxram75

3 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Not done a thing wrong in two tough games. Strong shot stopper and safe hands with crosses. Quick to tell the defence to get out today as well.

Looks a keeper!

He could turn out one of the finds of the season, never really noticed him at Wycombe but behind a tight defence I reckon we’ll be very close to keeping the meanest defence in the league with Ryan between the sticks.

11 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

A goalkeeper who does things by the book, rather than being a football/ volleyball exponent. When he is in goal my blood pressure is 20% lower 

110/70 FYI

Exactly this. I actually felt calmer with him there. At the start of the season I just wondered why! But that’s why I don’t play FIFA as I am rubbish 

I like his strength of character. Two early clangers in successive games at a new club would see lesser characters have a confidence crisis. He seems to be overcoming those early errors with aplomb. That might be an indication the management team handled those incidents well and contributed to rebuilding any confidence he lost.

It must be tough going into a new club and not starting as well as you hoped but it’s good to read so many positive posts about him. ?