Fozzy

minesahartington

Being a long serving player he sometimes gets taken for granted. Several managers have bought in replacements and even promoted youngsters to his position.

He’s seen them all off and he is just getting better with age. He’s been much over-looked for Scotland which, when you think they’ve even played Anya at left back is a travesty.

14 minutes ago, Eaststander7 said:

150k signing by Nigel Clough….unbelievable value….?

Wasn't he a midfielder before he arrived? All this talk of him playing left back, centre half and left wing back - surely it's high time he proved his worth in midfield, or that £150k was a terrible riipoff! :D

Fantastic servant to the club. And amazing resilience to have come back from such crushing injuries.

Never really understood why there's people who don't rate him. I know he does some ridiculous stuff at times. Like, it might be the last attack of the game at 0-1 and he gets the ball at left back and over hits a pass/cross by 3 mile and at 150mph. He does do mad stuff

But in between that I think he's a beast. 

Given us the best years of his career. Gotta give him some love for that

5 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Wasn't he a midfielder before he arrived? All this talk of him playing left back, centre half and left wing back - surely it's high time he proved his worth in midfield, or that £150k was a terrible riipoff! ?

Fantastic servant to the club. And amazing resilience to have come back from such crushing injuries.

He was a LM before Clough signed him

7 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Wasn't he a midfielder before he arrived? All this talk of him playing left back, centre half and left wing back - surely it's high time he proved his worth in midfield, or that £150k was a terrible riipoff! ?

Yes; I remember him coming on loan from Watford and saying on another site that he could convert to a left back and cement his place for a long time. 

He’s a great character and professional. 

4 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

He doesn’t even have his own song?

Weird really as you can make one up easily..

Eg Fozzy Fozzy Fozzy

oi oi oi,

Fozzy

Oi

Fozzy

oi etc...

OR...

Fozzie's a jolly good fellow,  Fozzies a jolly good fellow., Fozzieeee's a jolly good feliowwwwww and so say all of us.

I will get my coat.