Medi Abalimba

Tombo

Amazing! I hope they make a Catch Me If You Can sequel about him.

There's some pretty big whoppers even in this article exposing him.

"Mark McDonald, defending, said Abalimba had become accustomed to a certain lifestyle while being a professional footballer." Ah yes, it must be difficult to return to a normal mundane existence after experiencing the extravagance of Roots Hall.

"A court heard that the ex-midfielder, whose playing career was blighted by injury" The court heard a load of baalocks. His playing career was mostly blighted by him not being very good at football.

Edited by Anon

35 minutes ago, Anon said:

Amazing! I hope they make a Catch Me If You Can sequel about him.

There's some pretty big whoppers even in this article exposing him.

"Mark McDonald, defending, said Abalimba had become accustomed to a certain lifestyle while being a professional footballer." Ah yes, it must be difficult to return to a normal mundane existence after experiencing the extravagance of Roots Hall.

"A court heard that the ex-midfielder, whose playing career was blighted by injury" The court heard a load of baalocks. His playing career was mostly blighted by him not being very good at football.

Wonder what sort of lifestyle he was accustomed to on Derby’s Academy and Southend Utd wages ?

1 hour ago, Coconut's Beard said:

“They spoke on the phone every day for about four months. Ms Henry says she could hear sounds in the background consistent with a military operation.”

What's the betting he just put Call of Duty on in the background and that was enough to fool her?

Probably had “Band of brothers “ dvd on loop.