Be black and white warriors you are

B4ev6is

Well Derby in a days time Derby it is time to starting claiming that mountain but when we reach the top come may I know we can avoid relegation to league one let show that banker gibson that we are Derby and shall fight for ever more.

And we have our leader wyan roony who is now a ram and he will keep us up. Let's send a message to whole league and to our new owners who ever they are they are getting passionate Derby fans that will have our club back no matter what happens you are our Derby county.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well Derby in a days time Derby it is time to starting claiming that mountain but when we reach the top come may I know we can avoid relegation to league one let show that banker gibson that we are Derby and shall fight for ever more.

And we have our leader wyan roony who is now a ram and he will keep us up. Let's send a message to whole league and to our new owners who ever they are they are getting passionate Derby fans that will have our club back no matter what happens you are our Derby county.

You’re an inspiration @B4ev6is to us all. 

Yep I been through this under Jim Smith near end before he sadly sacked but I was not around under Maxwell but I see how fans back then went through but we are black and white army.

And yes we will have shop in cheaper end of market but this could be a good thing.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yep I been through this under Jim Smith near end before he sadly sacked but I was not around under Maxwell but I see how fans back then went through but we are black and white army.

And yes we will have shop in cheaper end of market but this could be a good thing.

I like to shop yellow stickers, you can get some stuff that has a few decent days before it’s no good.

Never stop loving your posts B4ev6is ? . Always positive and trying to motivate.

Like you, I remember the "not so great days" (and a few of the great days prior) and I know if theres one thing about this club and its fans it is that we do not accept we are beaten and finished.

Keep on being a passionate team, keep on filling the stands chanting and keep pushing to show "certain people" Derby are still here and still fighting, and we will get through this.

Edited by hydraulic ram
typo

4 hours ago, hydraulic ram said:

Never stop loving your posts B4ev6is ? . Always positive and trying to motivate.

Like you, I remember the "not so great days" (and a few of the great days prior) and I know if theres one thing about this club and its fans it is that we do not accept we are beaten and finished.

Keep on being a passionate team, keep on filling the stands chanting and keep pushing to show "certain people" Derby are still here and still fighting, and we will get through this.

Dont worry mate I will mate 

This is our club while I am around still breath in my body I will keep us all togather pull same direction that is up.