Simon Jordan

NottsRam

14 hours ago, alram said:

simon jordan is nothing more than a rent a gob on talkshite.

he knows very little of the football industry anymore and has no contacts at all within the game left. he is no different from going to a pub and listening to some drunk old fool rambling on about topics he knows nothing about.

Or indeed, reading through on an online forum. 

On 24/09/2021 at 12:23, NottsRam said:

Jordan seems to think the manager has no right to be kept informed of the situation and even suggested Rooney should be grateful to Morris for giving him the job.  It left me fuming.   

Not true. I listened to it at the time, and have heard it back, he said the manager should ideally be kept informed.

And to be honest, Rooney should be very grateful to Mel for giving him a job in management. There are not many places where you can go straight from player with no qualifications or experience, to first team manager with zero risk of being sacked, even after the shambles of his 'night out'.

That being said, Rooney has been very loyal and over the last few weeks seems to have got the team playing and got some good results. And for this, i think he deserves a little more respect from Mr. Morris.