Chris Wood - West Bromwich Albion

Rams_unite

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think forums are the best place to guage a percentage of for and against, nor do I think the attendance from one home game this season can be used as an argument for and against.

Forums tend to have more readers than posters, some could think I can't even be arsed to post a reply to that Young Ram because he will just come out with some ***** and the same goes to the rest of us that are not so negative.

From my reading of forums and those that do post I would say the majority are behind the board even tho it is frustrating. There are a few wrist slashers but they tend to get shot down pretty quickly.

i read a few as well, this is the most pro board forum for derby i have seen tbh. I would say most of the time it's 2 don't want them, 2 do want them and 10 who say different things regarding every result about them. I think the board has done well in certain aspects but not so well in others, g.s.e don't actually own the club they just manage it, there are silent partners involved apparently. My opinon is this season is a massive one for the board because if we don't do well this season, the tide of support will sway against them i think. I hope we do well and with the way were playing we could potentially do well, depends a lot on injuries unfortunatly.

I read the DET mainly and Derby Mad once in a while and I'd say around 20% want the Yanks out. What you have to remember is these forums have a bigger member base so there would be a few more YR's scarey as it sounds.

None seem to troll every thread tho and try and turn it into a Yank and investment thread, we're the only forum with one of those.

Oh and I've not come across another Derby fan that thinks we should of been sniffing around Bellamy either.

Derby are waiting to hear if West Brom will allow Wood out on loan.

The 18-year-old came off the bench to score in the Baggies' Carling Cup victory at Leyton Orient in midweek but the youngster is down the pecking order of strikers at the Hawthorns.

Born in Auckland, Wood has played 12 times for New Zealand and featured as a substitute in their three group games against Slovakia, Italy and Paraguay at the World Cup finals in South Africa this summer.

The 6ft 3in forward signed a new long-term contract with Albion last year. Only six of his 26 appearances have been starts and he has scored three goals.

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Rams-make-loan-bid-Spanish-forward-Bueno/article-2580492-detail/article.html

well i feel glick has certainly lied to us. He said if neccersary for the squad barker type fees will be available, well we needed a striker and no barker type fees were handed out. Varney played well, i hope he does well because he was treated unfairly i think. Only time will tell if the replacements or cover clough brings in are adequate or not so lets wait and see.

Archived