Supporters Trust

1of4

Well I have joined Rams Trust because I wanted to see for myself what they are all about. I find them welcoming and open to new input and ideas.

I think the way some of you are speaking about an individual is just as appalling as anything they may or may not have implied in a tweet. (For what it's worth, I think it was clumsily worded as an individual tweet, but the point it was making in the context of the discussion it referred to was the exact opposite of what has been implied by people quick to criticise because of her position.)

Aside from that, you can't just close down an official supporters trust but you can work to modernise and change it. Feels like we're pushing at an open door so far. 

As for their finances, they have accounts and membership is just £2 a year. What do they spend that vast sum on? I don't know yet but I don't think anyone is getting rich on the proceeds! 

5 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

So what's the alternative to Ramstrust and how does is supplant them?

2 hours ago, Yani P said:

One of the reasons I wouldn't entertain Ramstrust..just a horrible human being..it's sad that we are stuck with this useless supporters trust..same faces on their 'Board' pretty much since day 1 and they have achieved next to nothing in that time. Its alright saying don't complain and criticise blah blah join and change from within but that will never happen, best thing they could ever do for DCFC fans is disband and let a new fresh inclusive Trust get things done. 

The only thing to do is join and vote. 

It's two quid!!

41 minutes ago, angieram said:

Well I have joined Rams Trust because I wanted to see for myself what they are all about. I find them welcoming and open to new input and ideas.

I think the way some of you are speaking about an individual is just as appalling as anything they may or may not have implied in a tweet. (For what it's worth, I think it was clumsily worded as an individual tweet, but the point it was making in the context of the discussion it referred to was the exact opposite of what has been implied by people quick to criticise because of her position.)

Aside from that, you can't just close down an official supporters trust but you can work to modernise and change it. Feels like we're pushing at an open door so far. 

As for their finances, they have accounts and membership is just £2 a year. What do they spend that vast sum on? I don't know yet but I don't think anyone is getting rich on the proceeds! 

It was an ignorant and ill educated post as over a million Italians are black and black Italians date back to the Roman Empire. I don’t think for 1 moment she was being racist, just thick. She should however have apologised for the mistake and tweeted a clarification of her point which as you stated was supporting the OP and not a racist slur 

12 hours ago, tinman said:

There was absolutely no sense of introspection on the discussion yesterday. No sign of admitting that it was a clumsy tweet at best. Just went on about accusing the people who called her up on it a bunch of sad men who hate ramstrust.

Interesting that she has now protected her Tweets.

Also interesting how some people apply their own personal discretion as to when something has been taken out of context or not.