Supporters Trust

1of4

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

To gain what though?

At very least, they are going to know most about what is happening, so good information flow.

They have capability to gain a seat on a new Board so possibly this.

Possible future rule in a supporters stake in the club (at least part community ownership.) 

5 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Why is Rams Trustable the nominated group who have these 28 days? What makes them more entitled than any other group? 

Any group of supporters could put a offer in to buy the club. If I win the Euro lottery tomorrow I could go halves with Boycie and buy the club outright.

3 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Is there going to be any fan involvement in takeover do we think? Been little chatter on it for a few days.

Depends what you mean by involvement. A bid for ownership? 

I don't think that any of the supporters groups are at the stage where that is possible yet but I could be wrong.

Wasn't there a meeting of groups yesterday, organised by the new Black and White Together people? Haven't read the feedback from that yet.

10 minutes ago, tinman said:

You’d hope that they share the output of this meeting with all Derby fans. 
i won’t hold my breath though. 

I have recently joined the Rams Trust. They are telling their members loads.

You can join for £2.

If you don't want to do that, I will see if we can share stuff we get sent out from them.

Edited by angieram
Add link

If they are meeting the Exec committee I hope they ask if the Boro rep will be keeping out of all negotiations re embargo etc as Boro have played a direct role via their involvement in the last LAP hearing and also their Chairman has indicated further legal action against DCFC so clearly have a prejudicial interest.

10 hours ago, angieram said:

I have recently joined the Rams Trust. They are telling their members loads.

You can join for £2.

If you don't want to do that, I will see if we can share stuff we get sent out from them.

If you’re banned from talking about it with other fans then that’s as deplorable as the supporters meeting that can’t be spoken about. 

9 hours ago, tinman said:

If you’re banned from talking about it with other fans then that’s as deplorable as the supporters meeting that can’t be spoken about. 

I imagine it's no different to someone subscribing to The Athletic and then copy and pasting their articles on here for all to read for free? Pay your £2 and get them direct. #COYR