Supporters Trust

1of4

Since the administration announcement I've heard the supporters trust mentioned on numerous times. One that due to league regulations, that they have 28 days to come up with a takeover bid. 

I don't know who the movers and shakers are behind the trust but unless they have a workable plan and some substantial financial backing behind them. Then I think they need to tell the EFL they don't want to put in a bid to buy the club. So a potential buyer hasn't got to wait for 28 days before it can takeover ownership

The quicker a new owner can be put in place the better.

4 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Since the administration announcement I've heard the supporters trust mentioned on numerous times. One that due to league regulations, that they have 28 days to come up with a takeover bid. 

I don't know who the movers and shakers are behind the trust but unless they have a workable plan and some substantial financial backing behind them. Then I think they need to tell the EFL they don't want to put in a bid to buy the club. So a potential buyer hasn't got to wait for 28 days before it can takeover ownership

The quicker a new owner can be put in place the better.

This was covered in the Administrator press conference. It is correct about the 28 days but the Administrators can still hold discussions with potential buyers and run talks with buyers and supporters trust concurrently. 

Effectively it won’t hold up and potential takeover. 

3 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Hopefully the Rams Trust will be putting together a bid as we speak and working out the fans are able to take over the running of the club for the benefit of the fans. 

They're more likely to be arguing over important procedural matters. 

"in the event that the chair wishes to raise a point of order, then he shall temporarily relinquish the chair which shall be deemed to be filled by the vice chair. The chair shall then approach the chair who shall determine whether the point shall be heard or whether the chair should be denied and reinstated as the chair"....... ?

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

They're more likely to be arguing over important procedural matters. 

"in the event that the chair wishes to raise a point of order, then he shall temporarily relinquish the chair which shall be deemed to be filled by the vice chair. The chair shall then approach the chair who shall determine whether the point shall be heard or whether the chair should be denied and reinstated as the chair"....... ?

Easy to knock, more difficult to join and change it from within?

6 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Took the credit for it though

(well maybe not the protest but getting the board out was all them ?)

I knew John Richardson and his Daughter Katie, Who were just 2 of the Rams Protest Group, They did all the organising and they got the 3 loons out, Then a supporters group got involved...the words...Brewery-a-couldn't-pissup-organise-a-in...comes to mind.

38 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I knew John Richardson and his Daughter Katie, Who were just 2 of the Rams Protest Group, They did all the organising and they got the 3 loons out, Then a supporters group got involved...the words...Brewery-a-couldn't-pissup-organise-a-in...comes to mind.

I used to post on the old forum many years ago when the protests were being organised. Never knew them personally but they were all sound on there?