Signs you know you're getting too old too quickly

Bob The Badger

16 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Hair removal. I wish the hair on my head grew as fast as it does in my nose! 

I hear you.

Why do long wiry pube like hairs suddenly start deciding to grown out from the centre of earlobes when you hit your late 40's?.

Going grey on my head never bothered me but I hate the fact that almost all my chest hair (there's quite a lot - hence my name) is white. I'm 48 for god's sake, not bloody 70.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I hear you.

Why do long wiry pube like hairs suddenly start deciding to grown out from the centre of earlobes when you hit your late 40's?.

Going grey on my head never bothered me but I hate the fact that almost all my chest hair (there's quite a lot - hence my name) is white. I'm 48 for god's sake, not bloody 70.

Greg Davies says seeing himself naked down below is like seeing Don King riding a sad baby elephant. 

12 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

If I go for a pee in the night, and I do every night, sometimes twice, I always sit down.

As I don't want to turn the light it it avoids missing and getting grief from the missus.

Take magnesium/zinc/calcium tablets every day and you won't have to get up in the night.

On 23/09/2021 at 00:02, ramit said:

Time has been kind to me, considering how i have lived my life, but of course there are some things i notice.

Hair hair here there and everywhere except the top of my head, greatly reduced stamina and not much of a runner anymore, i used to fly and i still expect my body to obey, but it won't.  Man boobs, big ones, i need a sports bra or something, they bounce when i jog, so that's my excuse for not jogging.

Now some of my favorite music is the stuff my mother loves and i used to sneer at

Is that what Declan Donnelly is doing now? 

On 22/09/2021 at 08:04, Mucker1884 said:

Having to constantly Google abbreviations and acronyms on an almost daily basis.

For instance, just a few seconds ago, I had to Google "FML".

I just read it, and thought WTF!   ?‍♂️

I was just reading a post on here and saw IMHO…. I had no idea what that meant…thought I would stretch my mind and try and work It out…. Did that for 3 minutes then googled It….all while sat on the toilet having a pee for a nice treat/rest…

(It means In My Humble Opinion….BTW) (BTW means by the way, by the way) 

6 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I was just reading a post on here and saw IMHO…. I had no idea what that meant…thought I would stretch my mind and try and work It out…. Did that for 3 minutes then googled It….all while sat on the toilet having a pee for a nice treat/rest…

(It means In My Humble Opinion….BTW) (BTW means by the way, by the way) 

TFTM (Thanks for that mate)

IMHO is... I believe... bi-lingual, as the aitch can also stand for "Honest" as well as "Humble".

I think that's right?  FIIK!   

fwiw I'm enjoying getting older. Tbh I feel like I can connect with more people about more topics

With food I used to think idgaf what I eat. But now I don't think 'idc'. I actually like more flavours

My taste in music hasn't changed much imo. Lmao.

Also I feel more relaxed about football. If Derby lose I'm like 'ggs' 

Anyway, I gtg rn because I'm ngl but I'm really busy. I won't go into detail, I'll keep that on the dl. So I'll stfu

ttfn guys. 

EZ. 

Edited by Alpha