Sheffield Rams - pre Bramall Lane pint

Mos_Ram

Evening Rams,

Are there any Sheffield based Rams going to the match on Saturday that would be interested in meeting for a pint or two? I live in Mosborough (hence the clever screen name), and normally go to the games with my old man. He’s not going on Saturday so thought I’d see if there are any more Sheffield Rams would like to meet up?

22 minutes ago, Mos_Ram said:

Evening Rams,

Are there any Sheffield based Rams going to the match on Saturday that would be interested in meeting for a pint or two? I live in Mosborough (hence the clever screen name), and normally go to the games with my old man. He’s not going on Saturday so thought I’d see if there are any more Sheffield Rams would like to meet up?

Don’t they go to the erm oh god! The pub near the train station?

Edited by Boycie
Bugging me, what’s the name!

3 hours ago, Mos_Ram said:

Evening Rams,

@Coneheadjohn will sort you out mate. he knows all the Wednesday pubs .

7 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Fantastic place. Surely you’ve parked your classs 45 (Peak) there at times @Boycie& taken your “dead man’s handle” in there for a quickie now and again? ?‍♂️

Blimey.  At least @DarkFruitsRam7 could hold off until he was actually at the game!  ?

What is it about Sheffield and these J Arthurs?  ?