PM me if you genuinely cannot afford to go but want to

sage

We have a few posters who have agreed to gift a ticket or 2 to someone who cannot afford to go. You can PM me if you you want to go but genuinely can't afford to buy a ticket or two. Due to Covid you will need a fan id and an email address. We can get the ticket emailed to you.

Your PM will be dealt with in strictest confidence. We have all had times when we haven't been able to afford to go, we are all Derby and will help each other.

3 hours ago, sage said:

We have a few posters who have agreed to gift a ticket or 2 to someone who cannot afford to go. You can PM me if you you want to go but genuinely can't afford to buy a ticket or two. Due to Covid you will need a fan id and an email address. We can get the ticket emailed to you.

Your PM will be dealt with in strictest confidence. We have all had times when we haven't been able to afford to go, we are all Derby and will help each other.

Superb football fan behaviour. 

10 hours ago, sage said:

Great idea Sage, lovely gesture. 

I live overseas, prior to covid, I was making half a dozen games max either home or away all season. 

Another way to do this could be for some of us to chip in and buy some season tickets and designate matches to fans in need that way. Might take a little bit of work/organisation and someone with boots on the ground locally but I would be up for contributing. They could be DCFC Fans season tickets and purchased together. That way if someone would like to go and is by themselves, they will have someone at the match to say hello to and share the experience with. They could even make a contribution, whatever they can afford, to put to even more season tickets. Club then benefits too. 

Just a thought.