Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

Just been online and it's stating that there are 'No Events Found' for this match! Was just going in to check on the cost of a ticket to see if I could contribute, whilst also looking to claim my season ticket for this match. Find it weird with only 9 days to go that they aren't available yet.

33 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Going back to my problem this weekend.  If anyone does need tickets printing off, maybe people could offer to print for folk who don’t have printers too?

I’d be willing to print off for anyone in Belper.  I’m on the ball now.

I’m happy to print for folk (within reason. Not 20,000 or so ?) if it helps anyone.

26 minutes ago, DJAY said:

Just been online and it's stating that there are 'No Events Found' for this match! Was just going in to check on the cost of a ticket to see if I could contribute, whilst also looking to claim my season ticket for this match. Find it weird with only 9 days to go that they aren't available yet.

Reading site has tickets for sale from 10am this morning at £24 for adults.

The club is at its lowest ebb I’ve known, and that’s from 1964, but, I’ll be there on the 29th!?

it is time for proper organised demonstrations against Mel. We will all support the team in the ground but for me we need to make our voices heard and hold him to account, not just a few chants in the ground occasionally.

he has been allowed to get away with murder, it has to be made clear it can't continue as if we sit silent this club WILL NOT EXIST by the end of the season mark my words

14 minutes ago, alram said:

it is time for proper organised demonstrations against Mel. We will all support the team in the ground but for me we need to make our voices heard and hold him to account, not just a few chants in the ground occasionally.

he has been allowed to get away with murder, it has to be made clear it can't continue as if we sit silent this club WILL NOT EXIST by the end of the season mark my words

Move on, new owners won't like this, make lots of noise, make news with loyalty not by venting your spleen

17 minutes ago, alram said:

I would urge you and others not to. What’s the point? it would achieve nothing. I’d rather we portrayed, for potential new owners, an image of passionate and loyal fans who want to support our club through these difficult times. What’s done is done and no kind of demonstration is going to change that or get Mel out any quicker.

22 minutes ago, alram said:

What's the point? 

He's on his way and potential buyers could be put off.

Get behind the team.

I can’t come over,  but will be getting  my son and his mate a ticket and would also like putting on the list to buy a ticket for someone please @sage

(when do they come out, I checked this morning and they aren’t for sale yet?) 

I am coming over for the WBA and Stoke games at Christmas…if we still have a club by then