Time to stand behind the lads and fight with them every step of the way

B4ev6is

Well I know facing hard times ahead no use of hiding anymore we all got stand firm and back our lads like never ever before I know many really dont want spend money Sheffield untied want but lads could need of sell out away end. And club could need percentage of away ticket sales what ever that percentage is.

I think from this point onwards (ok it might not technically be the case) but I think it's fair to see the manager, staff and players are now doing this for love, lets make them feel loved. They don't know what their futures hold, how long their salaries are going to be paid and if they turn out like they did against Stoke they're going beyond what could be expected from an employer that's basically in the process of going bust.

Not sure which match yet but I'm going to make a trip down specifically to support the manager and players in this difficult time.

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think from this point onwards (ok it might not technically be the case) but I think it's fair to see the manager, staff and players are now doing this for love, lets make them feel loved. They don't know what their futures hold, how long their salaries are going to be paid and if they turn out like they did against Stoke they're going beyond what could be expected from an employer that's basically in the process of going bust.

Not sure which match yet but I'm going to make a trip down specifically to support the manager and players in this difficult time.

I dont think club will go bust but I do think roony will take care of us fans and staff and players would I love If roony became new owner some that actually loves this club.

42 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I know facing hard times ahead no use of hiding anymore we all got stand firm and back our lads like never ever before I know many really dont want spend money Sheffield untied want but lads could need of sell out away end. And club could need percentage of away ticket sales what ever that percentage is.

The club needs passionate fans like you more than ever b4. Keep fighting the good fight mate. If its us v the world then bring 'em on.

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The club needs passionate fans like you more than ever b4. Keep fighting the good fight mate. If its us v the world then bring 'em on.

Dont worry I will keep up the fight I am not losing our Derby county I have lost to much as it is no way I am letting the team go if I have a say about it.

I never understand the assumption that losing money doesn't hurt rich people. 

Many millionaires started from nothing and so still appreciate the value of money. 

Just because MM is rich doesn't mean he has to lose loads to keep us happy. 

He is a businessman and whoever takes over will do so in the same vein. 

We simply have to hope there's some logic in his endgame. Sadly, his track record with us is not good.