Sheffield United v Derby County match day thread

Ruud Aralliss

Was a good away day. Apart from the lad in front of me threading to cut peoples necks and breaking seats. Also starting singing a horrible song at billie sharp when he celebrated at the end. Hope he gets banned. He was vile. Aggressive for no reason. But the football with a bit boring another day we draw or win that game 

3 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Was a good away day. Apart from the lad in front of me threading to cut peoples necks and breaking seats. Also starting singing a horrible song at billie sharp when he celebrated at the end. Hope he gets banned. He was vile. Aggressive for no reason. But the football with a bit boring another day we draw or win that game 

It usually involves charlie and plenty of Jaegers. I bet they never get indigestion either. 

20 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I heard a chant during the match about something other than his sad death of his baby. Let’s say an “offender” was mentioned in it, nobody must repeat it on here as it a load of rubbish.

Thats why he went rogue after the penalty and final whistle.

When will people realise the abuse spurs him on?

Exactly this. No issues with Sharp. Those that did that chant as you say are just spuring him on.

As Wayne said, it was cruel but that's football. Just want to applaud everything he said about the players and fans being brilliant.

Really good to see Bielik there leading the bounce.

So unlucky to hit the post twice but at least we created the chances and we played well enough to win.

Away fans - you were brilliant as always. All of us owe you so much.

Players and Wayne - you heroes! Thanks for your super human effort today, your resilience, loyalty to the club, and bravery in the face of adversity.

Thanks also to the rest of the team at DCFC who Wayne says are all pulling together to achieve the best outcome we possibly can.

A huge ? to all the fans on the forum who have shown such love and support for our team! COYR!

Was there today , the chants aimed at Sharp were disgusting , his reactions a little bit over the top , proud of the team , not going to comment about red till ive seen it again , looks like ref got swayed , Curtis , immense all afternoon , then madness set in , cant be too harsh , Shinnie and Jags superb , created chances , hit the woodwork twice , onto the next one , fans again were brilliant COYR