Mel Morris interview on Radio Derby 1pm

Ramos

Just now, Norman said:

Ed Dawes is doing a good job so far. 

Every time Mel says 'Good question', it translates to 'that's another uncomfortable question, you Bamford' 

It’s a common thing you’ll hear people being interviewed say so, I wouldn’t read anything into it. Not sure it justifies the “you bamford” comment.

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

At the time Cocu left, Percy tweeted that he had forgone much of his compensation. What happened to that? 

That would have been excellent follow up Q but not asked. Ed's first questions have been great but the killer second q's i keep wanting him to ask not there. That may have been terms of ref agreed for the interview

4 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

By about £4m - said he couldnt remember the exact figures. Rubbish of course he knows the exact figures. But accept may not be able to say them publicly. Said talks with efl are ongoing to ensure we are not punished for the same thing numerous times. So suggests the other 9 points not agreed as yet even though widely reported it has been

I wonder if we failed by £4m on straight line amortisation or £4m on our new, revised, version of residual values?

Decision to put Derby into Admin...

Heartbeat of the city..listeners in tears...you said you would bankroll until new owner found..must have been difficult..

One of my most difficult decisions.. best in long term interests of the club..saying he had no room for negotiation as he said he would let it go for nothing bar debt..he reckons a prospective buyer will now buy it