Mel Morris interview on Radio Derby 1pm

Ramos

I was sort of hoping we would actually talk about the administration and gain a better understanding of the process to come and some reassurances (that may be hard to believe coming from mel) that the club is going to survive all this. 

so far this conversation is something I’d be happy to hear the ins and outs of in maybe 10 years but right now I want to know what’s going to happen.

Edited by Ramos

Mel states 8 teams still have parachute payments plus 3 teams coming up from Division 1. That still leaves 12 other teams plus Derby! Why aren't they going into Administration due to Covid? Regarding the £8.3 million loan, no reasonable reason given except wanting an extension of time to sort things out with the EFL?!!!! Amortisation - still sticking to his guns. Comes over as quite arrogant saying'that's a great question!'WTF! Sorry switched off as I don't want to listen to this bs anymore! COYR

3 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Don’t like the sound of that, he’s just admitted we are in breach of 17/18 accounts by the EFL interpretation. The administrators will end up having to acquiesce to this for us to move forward.

By about £4m - said he couldnt remember the exact figures. Rubbish of course he knows the exact figures. But accept may not be able to say them publicly. Said talks with efl are ongoing to ensure we are not punished for the same thing numerous times. So suggests the other 9 points not agreed as yet even though widely reported it has been