12 possible 21 not

24Charlie

1 hour ago, De22Ram said:

Could even be 24! The 9 points was a deal negotiated by dell! 3 suspended! I heard that the adminstrators cant take that deal he did n would have to re negotiate! So potentially 24 but i doubt that! 

Is that right, that the 9 points was negotiated by Dell? what is the source ? Think it’s quite significant 

14 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Is that right, that the 9 points was negotiated by Dell? what is the source ? Think it’s quite significant 

Yeh 5 live! Go bbc sounds! Not sure how to share it! Go on bbc sounds, 5 live, shedule, the 12:00 5 live sport n it 36 mins in!

on the app not sure how to do it on the website!

Edited by De22Ram

Whatever happens .. I don’t trust the EFL.

There is a nasty streak They could hit us time and again 12 now, another 9 later plus 3 for some other suspended punishment and anything else this vindictive self serving pompous excuse for representatives of all clubs can dream up. 

7 minutes ago, jono said:

There is a nasty streak They could hit us time and again 12 now, another 9 later plus 3 for some other suspended punishment and anything else this vindictive self serving pompous excuse for representatives of all clubs can dream up. 

Do you not think we deserve these punishments though? Weve gone into administration (12pt) We broken FFP (9/12pt). We've not paid out bills (transfer embargo) and we have an owner whose just walked away (EFL trying to enforce a business plan that doesn't see us fall out of the league). I don't buy this EFL have it in for us.

2 hours ago, 1967RAMS said:

I think 12 is too many to survive  The psychological effect on the squad when we are rock bottom of the league is massive. Shef Wed a prime example last season, turned to poo straight after the points deducted

Don't look at the league table until the end of the season then ?‍♂️

24 minutes ago, jono said:

To be honest I think it's Mel they have a problem with, not Derby. When Mel is out of the club, the EFL will leave us alone.

6 minutes ago, ScubaRam said:

Do you not think we deserve these punishments though? Weve gone into administration (12pt) We broken FFP (9/12pt). We've not paid out bills (transfer embargo) and we have an owner whose just walked away (EFL trying to enforce a business plan that doesn't see us fall out of the league). I don't buy this EFL have it in for us.

In Part, The admin when it happens, yes. The FFP breach is not proven as yet, and I suspect other clubs have done far worse than us, just cooked the books better. That FFP is a fraud when parachute payments exist is also relevant. I don’t think the punishments are proportional in any event. 

“In season X you bent the financial rules in a (failed) attempt to get promoted. So not only are we going to peg you back next season, we are also looking at further punishments so we can kick you where it hurts for as long as we see fit with changes in terms of reference that we make up on the hoof. 

I think the out to get us may well be overstated but to have the principal complainants and a major rival involved in the decision making process stinks to high heaven. 

27 minutes ago, jono said:

My only hope on that front is with us in admin, likely to go down and with MM out they feel like they've got their pound of flesh.

24 minutes ago, jono said:

In Part, The admin when it happens, yes. The FFP breach is not proven as yet, and I suspect other clubs have done far worse than us, just cooked the books better. That FFP is a fraud when parachute payments exist is also relevant. I don’t think the punishments are proportional in any event. 

“In season X you bent the financial rules in a (failed) attempt to get promoted. So not only are we going to peg you back next season, we are also looking at further punishments so we can kick you where it hurts for as long as we see fit with changes in terms of reference that we make up on the hoof. 

I think the out to get us may well be overstated but to have the principal complainants and a major rival involved in the decision making process stinks to high heaven. 

Parachute payments existing is irrelevant. The rules are the rules. You can't argue breaking them is justified because they aren't fair. Tough, fair or not. 

44 minutes ago, Carnero said:

No it doesn't say that at all.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000zwgl 

36mins.

Its in there mate i aint bullsh#tting u! Unless ive miss understood it hes saying the administrators will have to renogiatiate the 9 point deal? No?

its letrally the bit just before what you put on! Tell me how to share the link or rewind what u put by a minute and share it!

Edited by De22Ram

Would it be possible that we get 12 this season for administration and they backdate 12 until next season? I have no reason to believe they would do this, but maybe would make atleast some competitive sense?

Although what with the 2 year embargo it’s probably delaying an inevitable relegation…