Davies         8.5

Bird               8

Shinnie        6.5

Morrison      7.5

Sibley          6.5

Lawrence     7

Baldock       6.5

13 hours ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

Try looking at the first goal. Had he not chased the lost cause the Stoke defender would’ve let it go out for a goal kick. Baldock made him have to make a clearance that fell to Lawrence who passed to Shinnie who passed to Bird….

Didn’t touch the ball…..

Fair enough. But effort and chasing a ball is a given, otherwise he would have got 0. On the whole I don't think his general play is good enough.

1 hour ago, VulcanRam said:

Fair enough. But effort and chasing a ball is a given, otherwise he would have got 0. On the whole I don't think his general play is good enough.

There’s chasing a ball and effort and then there’s tactical closing down and setting traps. Baldock’s role out of possession sets the tone for every other player in the side. 

Dont underestimate it. Im sure he’d prefer to be playing for Man U and getting 20 touches inside the penalty box and 3 tap ins every game…

3 hours ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

There’s chasing a ball and effort and then there’s tactical closing down and setting traps. Baldock’s role out of possession sets the tone for every other player in the side. 

Dont underestimate it. Im sure he’d prefer to be playing for Man U and getting 20 touches inside the penalty box and 3 tap ins every game…

I'm not sure that's the case but I don't underestimate his effort. He runs the channels and chases around. On the ball, in my opinion, he's not great. Anyway, I'm not slating him, just opinions.