Time is now to let efl know our anger at them

B4ev6is

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I dont want to show anger at mel as he is very very I'll I dont like to think this is making him worse. Do I think been badly advise yes do I think heart was in right place when first took over. But last couple of years kepted us at bay yes should he been more honest yes.

He got us into this mess over the last few years.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I wish I had money to buy the club because I would as means that much to me. I would die if the club goes bust.

Hopefully that wont happen and I think one "fan" owning us has been enough for us all B4! Try not to worry too much about this other stuff and concentrate on the football and being our chief cheerleader for the team. I cant get to Derby at the moment as my dad's ill so I am relying on you to sing for me too tomorrow especially "You are my Derby...." please.  Enjoy the match

3 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Hopefully that wont happen and I think one "fan" owning us has been enough for us all B4! Try not to worry too much about this other stuff and concentrate on the football and being our chief cheerleader for the team. I cant get to Derby at the moment as my dad's ill so I am relying on you to sing for me too tomorrow especially "You are my Derby...." please.  Enjoy the match

I hope your dad get better soon mate I understand you not being there.

5 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

B4 I’m as angry at the EFL as you, I do think there is something in what the club say about not getting access to the £8.3m, EFL say we didn’t meet the criteria - probably due to all the baalocks they’ve got going on against us.

But tonight, Administration, it’s all on Mel and no one else!!

I am denying that fact mate but you have to take into consideration that club had no money in from last couple of years because damn cov19.

Should mel tighten his belt tighter earlier on when first released club was in trouble yes he should have done.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am denying that fact mate but you have to take into consideration that club had no money in from last couple of years because damn cov19.

Should mel tighten his belt tighter earlier on when first released club was in trouble yes he should have done.

Im with you Covid screwed us. But he gambled before Covid which is fine if he I’ll stand behind it. He has the wealth to continue to back this club, he has chosen not to. He has conned us all. It’s so hard to take, I never thought he would do it, I can’t believe he has done it, but he has!

I think there is scope to be angry at both Mel and the EFL; doesn't have to be just one or the other. One got us into the mess, the other has seemingly done everything in their power to keep us there. Its a sorry state of affairs and one which I hope leads to the EFL taking a long look at their rules and practices, but none of that will help us now. If Mel & Co hadn't upset them by trying to be too clever then this wouldn't have happened. We can all be wise after the event though.  Its just all very sad.

Edited by LazloW

The real irony is the rules he’s tried get round & bend are in place to prevent the kind of overspending & miss management that have lead to administration. 

Im not a fan of the EFL but they didnt force morris to overspend & run the club in a way that has lead to our current sitiation

When are Fans going to wake up and stop with this “ one of our own “ nonsense?. This is all on MM for his running of the club, his egotistical behaviour towards EFL….you poke the bear and you get mauled.

I am pretty sure because of the evading of accounts being submitted that this could be a reason for the withholding of the £8.3 million others had. 

Mel to blame and we will be league one next year so for a couple of years have a chance to build at last, it will be three seasons before we are back where we are now with an embargo. If we can get our heads round that we will have a chance to be semi decent again on and off the pitch.