Time is now to let efl know our anger at them

B4ev6is

Well guys I say we keep behind the lads and show them our love but towards the efl we need to show them our anger at them. It is bad enough that dragged our good name through the mud. But even worse they kepted money that could well have needed so mel could pay back money we owe to people.

Well time is now to fight for our club and if efl think this is over by the fans they very very very sadly wrong.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys I say we keep behind the lads and show them our love but towards the efl we need to show them our anger at them. It is bad enough that dragged our good name through the mud. But even worse they kepted money that could well have needed so mel could pay back money we owe to people.

Well time is now to fight for our club and if efl think this is over by the fans they very very very sadly wrong.

Give it up B4, it’s game over.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Sorry B4, but you are directing your anger at the wrong people. MM is to blame, and him alone.

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Sorry b4. You’re way off beam with this. The EFL may have acted in a shabby manner but Mel is to blame. No amount of pointless posturing is going to change that. 

Support the rams as I am sure you will but the rest is a waste of energy.

COYR

3 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

Sorry b4. You’re way off beam with this. The EFL may have acted in a shabby manner but Mel is to blame. No amount of pointless posturing is going to change that. 

Support the rams as I am sure you will but the rest is a waste of energy.

COYR

The lads need our support more than ever before and we need stand behind them show them our love.

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I alway love reading your posts B4. You are a true Ram black and white. Unfortunately Mel has let this great club down. That said the club will need fans like you. You are a greater asset to this club than the owners at this point. 

Keep supporting mate. The club definitely needs it right now.

B4 I have the upmost respect for you. The most positive Derby fan there is. Always behind the lads and behind the club but you’re angry at the wrong person here mate. Mel Is the reason we’re here. Not to say the efl haven’t helped massively in this. But Mel as the owner has a responsibility to find the club and run it correctly and he hasn’t. While there are mitigating factors, mel is the ultimate villain 

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I wish I had money to buy the club because I would as means that much to me. I would die if the club goes bust.

Keep your chin up B4,when things become clearer it might not be as bad as it seems just now. If anyone can inspire the team and manager it is you. The club needs you B4.

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

B4 I have the upmost respect for you. The most positive Derby fan there is. Always behind the lads and behind the club but you’re angry at the wrong person here mate. Mel Is the reason we’re here. Not to say the efl haven’t helped massively in this. But Mel as the owner has a responsibility to find the club and run it correctly and he hasn’t. While there are mitigating factors, mel is the ultimate villain 

I dont want to show anger at mel as he is very very I'll I dont like to think this is making him worse. Do I think been badly advise yes do I think heart was in right place when first took over. But last couple of years kepted us at bay yes should he been more honest yes.