Notice to appoint administrators

DerbySmog

Just now, MuespachRam said:

I don’t know what the problem is, we can all just find another team to support… 

I am going to go for Everton I reckon, they are just about the blandest, nothing ever happens to them club I could think of. 

up the toffees…! 

like the toffee it would be like pulling teeth...

30 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Inevitable! Frigging angry,sad, and completely numb as to how we are now! I love this club not the frigging chairman, not the owner, this club! Worst we have ever been in over 50 years supporting this club! However, we need to support the team tomorrow no matter what! Wait until AFTER THE MATCH TO DEMONSTRATE NOT BEFORE. Show the rest of the country what TRUE FOOTBALL FANS ARE not the ones who purport to be! The team AND manager need us. 

This 100%.

On 09/04/2021 at 00:32, Ash_SJ said:

Newcastle whilst poorly run on the pitch has been very well run off it, bar this season Mel Morris tenure has been the opposite. 

Whilst they owe more to Mike Ashley than we do to Mel(144m but we haven't seen the latest accounts), they still own their stadium(which is an asset) and have no loans over the training ground but they are paying interest of 0.1m(duck all)

Meanwhile we apparently have £56m debt to Mel and don't own our stadium, have a loan on our stadium and a loan on our training ground.That doesn't mention the charge owed to a Swiss Turkish businessman who currently is facing trial

If we dont get the right owner in, we can become wigan though Wigan failing means its harder to pass the Fit and Proper test

I dont use this forum much, but this is what I said last season, I felt it was clear then

My masters included business and because I love footy, I focussed on club finances, we did the exact same things all clubs do when it goes tits up,(sell few assets they have, expect manager to get results despite undermining him with transfers and etc.). The only thing is we have wasted a lot of money on court cases

The short term is going to be difficult, with a major problem next season, if we get relegated will we be offered concessions on rent for Pride Park and perhaps even training ground. How do we make up the reduction in TV money. 

Also there is a huge lack of transparency by the club who keep making out they victims of a witch-hunt, over who owns the training ground and stadium. 

The long term is going to be much better now imo, the only thing we have going for us:

New owners,

Debt to Mel Morris should in theory be reduced unless Mel Morris is a Giant rick and still expects the holding company to pay back its debt to him but the club(subsidiary company) not to pay the debt back to HMRC and other

Also reduced wage bill, though at the expense of local people potentially. Wayne Rooney's wages may also be off the books. Which will help

With Mel you never know what the next step, he's like a poo chess player who is 3 steps ahead but forgets what's his next final move is 

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

I don’t know what the problem is, we can all just find another team to support… 

I am going to go for Everton I reckon, they are just about the blandest, nothing ever happens to them club I could think of. 

up the toffees…! 

I've had an entire evening of "you can support Partick Thistle now"

At one moment i even thought duck it i might......................that's how bad it is.

8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

You're quite young then?

I’m afraid this is one of the darkest days in our history. Certain relegation to the third tier of English football and a very bleak future. Especially if it’s an extended transfer embargo. No matter how old you are, this is up there as one of the worst periods of time in our whole existence. 

6 minutes ago, IronRam 140.6 said:

. New investors can invest in the team not historical debt. In a years time the ground gets sold back to the club for 70million and Mel gets his sale price. 

A very shyster way of doing it. But I would probably do the same if that's what I was left with.

Sounds like the company that owns the ground is also going into Admin. 

I could write reams and reams on this topic but less is more in this instance. A complete and utter shambles - an absolute disgrace to our great club. An embarrassment. Total incompetence and tragically a prime example of how not to run a football club. The sooner that the buffoon Mr Candy Crush Saga is away from having anything to do with Derby County FC the better!

I lived in Leeds when they went into administration. People with small businesses who had very little lost everything. Same in Leicester I imagine. Look at those clubs now, both paying wages of over £100k a week and sod the little people.

It’s these people I feel sorry for and those decent people who work within the club who won’t know if they will be paying their mortgages in the next few months. Meanwhile the likes of Sam Rush, bang average players like Ikechi Anya and so many agents we probably couldn’t count them will all be sitting in their mansions no doubt not giving a poo. Football is completely broken and I am sick of it. Thanks Mel, thanks Steven, thanks Keogh- super work. 

1 minute ago, duncanjwitham said:

Don’t be silly. They’re just writing another strongly worded letter demanding fan representation on the board as we speak.

just imagine if they bought it...we would be in the 16th tier before they secured a vote on what type of coffee to have in the foyer..

1 minute ago, Yani P said:

just imagine if they bought it...we would be in the 16th tier before they secured a vote on what type of coffee to have in the foyer..

Vote? Why would there be a vote? Everyone knows the Rams Trust are the one true voice of Derby County fans, and they alone are anointed to speak in the name of what all Rams fans truly want.