Derby were brilliant last night

B4ev6is

Well Derby played with steel plenty of fight and passion and held WBA at by I was not impressed by there football I throught Derby were better side and for me played better football but us the fans even through about 1500 I think it sound more like 6 to 7k of Derby fans and asking steward that we were loudest fans they had in very very very long time.

2 minutes ago, KBB said:

That's lovely b4 about the fans being the loudest for a long time. Well done for cheering the lads on. Top fan. However there is no way we were the better side last night. Brave performance. Not the better side.

Well for me Derby were only way even coped with us by them playing dirty and trying get out players sent off.

18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well Derby played with steel plenty of fight and passion and held WBA at by I was not impressed by there football I throught Derby were better side and for me played better football but us the fans even through about 1500 I think it sound more like 6 to 7k of Derby fans and asking steward that we were loudest fans they had in very very very long time.

I don't think Derby played better football than WBA, but we were effective. I enjoyed the game and their forwards were unimpressive especially the one that kept falling over (thats why we didn't lose) . I can't understand the negative posts from Derby fans criticising our style of play. It was intentional, Rooney explained that it was a selection for this game and it worked. Credit to both Rooney and the players. 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Yep we were the better side B4, should have taken the one chance that we created ?

14 hours ago, KBB said:

That's lovely b4 about the fans being the loudest for a long time. Well done for cheering the lads on. Top fan. However there is no way we were the better side last night. Brave performance. Not the better side.

Embarrassing for WBA:  on the Sky feed we were far louder than their fans for much of the game.