Sheffield United tickets

SamUltraRam

9 minutes ago, Embarrassed Blade said:

Afternoon all , just wanted to apologise for the ridiculous ticket prices at Bramall Lane this season. It’s £40 for us in a couple of stands for this game. Be interesting to see how many you bring cos I wouldn’t pay it. 

Thanks, you just know we'll bump the prices up too when you come to us to get revenge! Lose lose all round. ?

11 minutes ago, Embarrassed Blade said:

Afternoon all , just wanted to apologise for the ridiculous ticket prices at Bramall Lane this season. It’s £40 for us in a couple of stands for this game. Be interesting to see how many you bring cos I wouldn’t pay it. 

See no reason why a fan should apologise for ticket prices, certainly nothing to be personally embarrassed about. 

The club are getting a lot of "feedback" on Twitter regarding the pricing so I'm sure voices on both sides are being heard.

3 hours ago, Topram said:

How can they say they’ve missed fans then charge that? How in the premier league is there a price cap but not yet in the championship

Remember Man Utd suddenly dropped their £30 away ticket policy when we met them at OT in the League Cup.  £45 from memory, robbing barstewards.

£37 for bang average championship football. Wow. Even if they were wheeling out their all time greats like Tony Currie and er … Tony Agana and Rob Kozluk, I wouldn’t be paying that. Football without the fans is nothing my arse. Thankfully I am sure the EFL are right on top of this, looking after the best interests of both sets of supporters, rather then being embroiled in a bitter vendetta against one of their own members. 

3 hours ago, angieram said:

I think because ticket income is still so important to Championship clubs.

Having said that, Sheffield United are richer than most already, having just spent a couple of seasons in the Prem and now getting huge parachute payments, so it's inexcusable for them to charge so much.

The Prince and the paupers 

27 minutes ago, Embarrassed Blade said:

It’s beyond extreme and it is the Prince and the Paupers match but our veterans and children need our support 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

If that was the match we won 4-3 it was worth every penny! ?

30th Dec 2018 , that was the match that I mentioned in another thread when we stayed in the hotel at the ground for new year and ate at Delia’s restaurant wearing my Derby tie. Hate to think what they did to my food? but it was a very good weekend 

23 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

If you want a cheap match you could go to the s*ltty ground tonight,£20 adults and kids for a quid . Gumps v Ah’m not avin that,warnock , could be worth it for the comedy value 

Do they still sell student tickets up to the age of 24 for £5 and season tickets for £90.  More expensive for a pint before the game than going.  That's ok and fills seats but is always laughable when used as an attendance stick. 

That reminds me, I must get rid of all those £100 quid phones I supposedly got for free with match tickets.  I've got at least 4 van loads to take to the tip.

4 minutes ago, rad1919 said:

Allocation is 1500.

Charge £37 probably get 800 away fans = about 30k gate receipts.

Charge £20 will sell out easily = 30k gate receipts. Plus double the amount of fans buying over priced food and drink.

I don’t get it?!

I have seen clubs charge £20 in the past still not sold out people moaning 20 plenty then they dont brother going.