Sheffield United tickets

SamUltraRam

This is good value for travel though https://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/transport-roads/public-transport/fares-tickets-passes/rover-tickets/derbyshire-wayfarer/the-derbyshire-wayfarer-day-rover-ticket.aspx

The Derbyshire Wayfarer day rover ticket

The Derbyshire Wayfarer is a day rover ticket allowing almost unlimited bus and train travel throughout Derbyshire for a whole day.

You can also use the Wayfarer ticket to travel between Derbyshire and Sheffield city centre, Burton-on-Trent town centre, Macclesfield town centre, Leek town centre and Uttoxeter town centre on direct journeys to and from Derbyshire. Check where you can use your Wayfarer ticket.

Derbyshire Wayfarer ticket prices

£13.40 for an adult (plus one child under 16)

£6.70 for a senior citizen (aged 60 or over), a child under 16 (a dog may travel in place of a child) or a holder of a Gold Card or other English National Concessionary Travel Scheme (ENCTS) pass

£24 for a group of up to 2 adults and up to 3 children (a dog may travel in place of a child)

Once purchased, tickets are not refundable.

It also means you can take a Forest fan with you - (a dog may travel in place of a child)

9 minutes ago, Topram said:

How can they say they’ve missed fans then charge that? How in the premier league is there a price cap but not yet in the championship

I think because ticket income is still so important to Championship clubs.

Having said that, Sheffield United are richer than most already, having just spent a couple of seasons in the Prem and now getting huge parachute payments, so it's inexcusable for them to charge so much.

2 hours ago, angieram said:

I think because ticket income is still so important to Championship clubs.

Having said that, Sheffield United are richer than most already, having just spent a couple of seasons in the Prem and now getting huge parachute payments, so it's inexcusable for them to charge so much.

It is not true that they have any cash, they have taken out a loan against future parachute payments from the worst of the worst the infamous kangaroo vampire bank Macquarie, so I guess things are not so good for them, my feelings are they are going o bet the farm on going straight back up again, hence the loan, from the equivalent of Wonga.

23 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

It is not true that they have any cash, they have taken out a loan against future parachute payments from the worst of the worst the infamous kangaroo vampire bank Macquarie, so I guess things are not so good for them, my feelings are they are going o bet the farm on going straight back up again, hence the loan, from the equivalent of Wonga.

Christ, how much did they borrow…..

B26700D1-9D63-4C2D-AE9C-D7B2AD39A707.jpeg

Does someone at football clubs actually employ some kind of analyst to research what the sweet spot is for ticket pricing so they don't lose potential revenue by over pricing against not charging enough to cover overheads?

Or do they just work on the this is what we need to break even therefore this is the price backwards calculation?