Stoke at home

Derby blood

35 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I see where you are coming from and probably think it would be for the best but if he believes he is as innocent in all this as the club statement would have us believe...

If he believes he is innocent and that he's still welcome then he's even more deluded than we think.

3 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Oh I agree wholeheartedly but the ego and vanity of the man appears to know no bounds. 

True, if he does have the front to show up I expect Pride Park to absolutely turn on him when he's spotted in the directors box.

I just hope the fans are able to direct anger in the right way, I.E not at the players and management team.

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

True, if he does have the front to show up I expect Pride Park to absolutely turn on him when he's spotted in the directors box.

I just hope the fans are able to direct anger in the right way, I.E not at the players and management team.

I’m not normally into name calling but if any fans are stupid enough to vent their anger at either the players or Rooney then they are complete morons who should be about as welcome at PP as Mel is at the moment (until his cunning plan is revealed ?).

17 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

If we can get 3 points today and get hit with a minus 12 deduction, we could only be 3 points behind Forest? Can't see them winning anytime soon....

Key point today will be how do Morrison and Jagielka perform. They were brought in on crap contracts no doubt on a promise their terms would be improved. That promise is now empty. If they both dig deep, that’s a good sign 

9 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Key point today will be how do Morrison and Jagielka perform. They were brought in on crap contracts no doubt on a promise their terms would be improved. That promise is now empty. If they both dig deep, that’s a good sign 

I’m hoping sheer professionalism, natural guts and pride will fire them up. We need to do our bit to make it happen 

2 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

I wonder if Morris will attend the game today as we are not technically in administration yet ? Has he got more front than Harrods ? Will diplomacy and a non attendance be the order of the day ? ? 

I couldn’t call it.

Knowing Mel he’ll sit in the south stand. One of our own and all that.