Stoke at home

Derby blood

Fantastic game today Roos and the defence were again immense but nobody stopped working across the pitch. Went with Grand Kids for their first game and even in the North stand it was loud to the extent that the youngest (6) was struggling to cope with the noise the eldest (8) got right into it ‘when’s the next match can I go’ a proud day to support our great club UTR

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

Chris Coles told us weeks ago that Mel’s funding of the club would not continue for ever. Came directly from the club. Can’t blame the journalists if people don’t listen 

I accept what you say, however it doesn’t stop a journalist having basic skills in respect and dignity.

which in part Dawes will never have in fact probably words he couldn’t even spell.

31 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Well done to the players the staff and the supporters today 

Before the game I actually was tearing up looking around 

Anyway let’s give some teams a football lesson this season we all know we will be in the third division next season if we are here at all.

Don't agree with the we're already down narrative at all, we need to get about 60 points and if we don't have to sell everyone good that is achievable for sure. 

1 hour ago, Ramarena said:

Indeed, the idea that we have a poor defence is silly.

We’ve been making them play in a way that makes them look poor, but all things equal they are easily of mid table standard despite their age and lack of pace.

Even better when you think most of not all of the goals against us have been because of individual mistakes eg jags poor pass today

Not sure if someone else has put this up but a bit of class from Michael O’Neill 

“We had two really good chances before we did score, but I can't begrudge Derby the win, they've had a really difficult 24 hours.

"I thought they showed great spirit in how they played, the crowd were terrific as well."

Been at the match and was so so proud of how everyone conducted themselves. The players are really playing for each other and putting bodies on the line for the cause, the manager got his tactics right and then there was the support. It was rocking at the end. Relief,joy,laughter was abound. We were all on the same wavelength today. The players,management and supporters are truly pulling out everything to keep this club in business. Long may it continue. Very very proud to be a Ram. This is what this city is to football. We need to stay afloat and the league needs our great club. From a very hoarse Ram! COYR.

Just in from a phenomenal afternoon at pride park (had to drop the number 1 son back at Nottingham uni afterwards)

Almost had us in tears at the start of the game as the crowd was the loudest and proudest I've ever heard it and the players reacted to it as soon as they came down the tunnel...even they were in awe of the noise and the stoke fans were immediately shocked into silence.

Immensely proud of the team today who all fought like lions and of all of the fans who continued to be relentless in their support.

I love this club and I'll support it whatever is thrown at us and wherever we end up.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

Devastated this morning , very very proud now , the boys fought like lions , well done to Wayne and his staff , the way they are motivating the team to run through brick walls for the fans is absolutely brilliant , one last thing , Curtis Davies , what a player , what a man , love the guy , you could see what it meant to him at full time , immense performance

Buses in Stenson are crap, So walked into town, 75mins later i'm in the Telegraph,  10 mins later my old mates come in and all smiles, It's been a long time since we have seen each other, Then all of a sudden there's banging on the windows, Yep it's the Naughty 40, Or should I say under 5s, Scruffy mothers they were, With them banging on the windows we all hid under the tables "frit we were" they showed up at the Nep, Old Bill were forwarned I believe but not sure if owt kicked off.

Beers were going down well, Stories to tell each other, They bailed for the match I stayed with an old buddy, 1-0, 2-0 get in, 2-1 oh no is this where we throw it away, Nope, Win 2-1, I start to mooch off as i'd drunk to much, Walked again, Stopped at the Half Moon in Littleover, Had another beer had a chat with the locals, Then walked home, Called in the Oaklands for a p**s, then home...i'm now knackered, But gonna sleep well.

Well done all for your support, Brings a lump to your throat...The Muppets Dancing GIF

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Typical of him based on my experience of meeting him. Not a nice bloke. Perhaps if Dawes and the other local press had asked tougher questions of the actual club we might have been able to see this mess coming.

I was just listening to last nights emergency talK i…. Wow to say he made It all about himself was an understatement, the ********* said “I” in reference to how he got the statement first about 20 times…

also, did you hear him today when they were talking about the players hearing about the administration on sky sports….”they should just follow me on Twitter”… pricknose 

Roos - excellent 

Byrne - defensively good with attacking as well 

jagelka - excellent bar the big blob 

Davies - well done son 

Buchanan - I thought he was excellent 

shinnie - his kind of game 

Bird - about time great goal happy birthday as well 

morrison - played well shame he missed a sitter 

Lawrence - did ok today 

Sibley - learning all the time 

Baldock - scrats  around and should probably have scored 

subs - knight - lots of covering