Stoke at home

Derby blood

In normal circumstances it might be an exciting League this season. Only 6 points between a bottom 3 place and a play off place currently. 

Obviously things will open up as the season progresses but I never thought we’d be on double figures already. Huge credit to Rooney and his team, the players and the fans in attendance today. ?

Very emotional day, the team at the end like it was the end of season game...I just hope that we can sort the administration out fast enough so that we keep this team and manager in place for the season..

If they pulled off survival from where we are they would quite rightly all go down as future legends of our great club..

But im just enjoying today - that was just brilliant..

9 minutes ago, Indy said:

Not moved an inch on the motorway since 1.40. Listened to it all on the radio. Gutted. Would’ve been a belter of a second match for my five year old!

Oh no that is terrible but you realise to keep this lucky run going you two will have to ho out in search of traffic jams every Sat @3

2 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

We scored two goals, first time in ages. That's another positive for me. 

And let’s be honest could and should have been 4. Open goal for Morrisson, a clear chance for Baldock and several crosses fizzing across the face of the goal by Byrne that unfortunately no-one anticipated. 

4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

What a classless interview by Dawes…. After Rooney said his first thought was the staff losing the jobs and his first statement was about 32 Red and how well paid Rooney is.. what a knobheadicksplat that guy is. 

Typical of him based on my experience of meeting him. Not a nice bloke. Perhaps if Dawes and the other local press had asked tougher questions of the actual club we might have been able to see this mess coming.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta