WBA Away

Derby blood

37 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Disgracefully, the M&S at Coventry station doesn’t sell Carling. Instead, I’ve gone for something that might please and disgust @Eddie in equal measure.

image.jpg

Haacht Brewery brew the wonderful Keizer Karel Charles Quint, Tongerlo Prior and Gildenbier. There's no reason to suppose that their lager brewed for M&S is poor quality. My guess is that it's Primus, re-marketed.

On 13/09/2021 at 11:59, Rammeister said:

I feel after looking at the OP, that I want to ask B4 if he has a burner account.

Classy post. This is the sort of off the cuff comment that keeps me being a fan

hey ! I’m serious .. loved it and all the good natured fun, wit and intent it carried 👍🏼🍻

I am too earnest for my own good, but hey it’s who I am .. COYR

i should have just left it as a laugh emoji but I am half a bottle of red in so .. 

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Here's the team:

Can't really make head or tails of that line up. I either suspect Rooney has gone back to type from last season and is going to play kick and rush to counter their kick and rush or is protecting players in a game he doesn't think we are favoured.