Pressure off slighty

B4ev6is

Well nobody expects us to win against WBA and they will take us lightly so maybe this will play right into our hands if I was roony I be telling them we had a blip on friday night and Birmingham city but time try and make upto the fans. Just go out there and give everything we have just play your football and dont be afraid to take it to them.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Most unlucky kit ever ever made thank God not in it now.

Pretty sure our match stats while wearing are decent….. I think change from white to pink for home games….. anyway…… we will win at WEST BROM…… mark my words!

56 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well nobody expects us to win against WBA and they will take us lightly so maybe this will play right into our hands if I was roony I be telling them we had a blip on friday night and Birmingham city but time try and make upto the fans. Just go out there and give everything we have just play your football and dont be afraid to take it to them.

I don’t think you can argue we haven’t gone out and “played our football” in every game so far this season.

The problem is it isn’t good enough to get positive results against most teams in the division.

It’s funny how attitudes and priorities change with supporters. In recent seasons the fans have indicated they would be happy if we try and play good football and take it to the opposition. The results might not be there but at least we had a go.

I would imagine as the weeks go by and points go by the wayside there will be increasing unrest and the “Rooney out” threads will resurface.

Damned if you do…….

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Just ignore the comments about pink shirts B4. It’s some folk trying to wind you up (I might have done once). 

Some of us loved them, you didn’t. End of story really.

Not winding up at all…. No very well of his dislike to the pink kit…. And we were successful wearing it….. move along.