We must stand togather as one

B4ev6is

I know a lot of people are hacked of at the moment with efl and mel but the lads need our support and so does Derby county they want us turn our backs on the club and that is what gibson wants and so does the efl. Look we are stronger togather than we are divided so we must stand togather like are lads are fight against racism. I know some fans are saying not spending another penny until mel is gone but the club needs every single penny it  can get.

I for one I am angry at efl and that gibson for what he has done and trouble he has caused to us and rest of the league why cant people see he is the one should be in trouble by efl with his actions against our club I want to know what he is hiding.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

B4, you have to stop blaming Gibson for Mel’s poor stewardship of the club! 

Well to be fair to mel he offered him to come and look at our books but he refused too. And besides I am hacked off at him. He caused this witch hunt against us.

All I am saying he must have something to hide.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just want a little bit of justice for Derby how we been treated differently to any club with a transfear embargo.

Have we been treated differently? For you to say that, there has to be an example of another club literally taking the piss and being too clever for their own good, as Derby have. Some will say Sheffield Wednesday, but they were effectively demoted as punishment. 

8 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Have we been treated differently? For you to say that, there has to be an example of another club literally taking the piss and being too clever for their own good, as Derby have. Some will say Sheffield Wednesday, but they were effectively demoted as punishment. 

QPR? 

Boro? 

Basically anyone who spots an angle, gains an advantage, which provokes a rule change. 

Derbys main mistake? Not being too clever, but being unsuccessful. 

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

And you can leeds as they to the Micky and villa should have put in one but oh no cant do that to them.

QPR, Leicester, Bournemouth, Watford, Boro, Wolves, Villa - all teams who either overspent massively, or who used "clever" ruses to allow them to be FFP compliant whilst signing quality players, in order to achieve promotion, and either got off without punishment or who were able to pay their fines easily from their PL earnings. Some of the ruses used were so obviously designed to get round the rules, or in one or two cases so clearly fraudulent, that it beggars belief that the EFL accepted them. 

It seems that the punishment for trying to game FFP and failing is 10x as severe as that for succeeding, which doesn't seem right. 

I agree B4, when we are watching our super Rams, like we have done so far, to get behind the team 100 percent, since we have been back playing in front of crowds the atmosphere has been excellent long may that continue

I have my own opinions on Mel, but when i go to the games i go to support DCFC, and never chant any negative stuff. 

Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

Edited by Derby blood

20 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Have we been treated differently?

Compared to Villa, Bournemouth, Leicester, QPR, Wolves and co, yes we bloody have! In case you're unaware, the only charge upheld against the club thus far relates to our use of ERV amortisation versus straight line, a crime so heinous that it is not even cited in the EFL's own regs and even then, only in reference to the manner in said policy was described in our accounts. I'd venture that's pretty feckin irregular, though doubtless you can provide ample evidence to show otherwise?

As things stand, we've endured nearly 24 months of on-off embargos and the EFL are still apparently seeking a significant points deduction as the cherry on the cake (and all this in defiance of the findings of two IDC panels) yet by your reckoning, the piss-taking is exclusively the province of Mel and the club! How the feck does that work then?

Astounds me that so many so-called fans are quite happy to get the pitchforks out for Morris whilst copping a massive blind one to the fact that we have a collective of port-slurping, old school tie bankers with no clue what they are doing, lining their pockets as they sell out the very member clubs whose interests they purport to serve. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well, this is topical and appropriate.

I don't care what anyone thinks of Mel but until the EFL come out and charge us with something we should all tell them to duck off. It's them against us. 

I see John Percy is mooting a 12 point penalty with 3 deferred. Not sure how a journo can know this with literally no charges having been levied. Given the one of the EFL charges suggests we've yet to submit revised accounts, hard to fathom how we can have been found in breach of FFP ?‍♀️

1 minute ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I see John Percy is mooting a 12 point penalty with 3 deferred. Not sure how a journo can know this with literally no charges having been levied. Given the one of the EFL charges suggests we've yet to submit revised accounts, hard to fathom how we can have been found in breach of FFP ?‍♀️

I think he's poo-stirring. One of his tweets says 'because you asked'. I think we're still arguing with the EFL about an acceptable amortisation policy. Where's our £30m gone too?!