Club comms

Spanish

52 minutes ago, Tombo said:

RamsTrust are a complete joke. Their words are not my words, and they don't really say anything of value anyway.

Ego driven posturing with no real purpose.

For all this talk of fan ownership, has anyone actually even attempted to put together the means? Or do they just write strongly-worded letters like a bunch of pensioners writing in to Channel 4?

Only when it's Countdown.

44 minutes ago, enachops said:

The letter reads well to me. I’m not sure why fans are getting their knickers in a twist about them ‘not representing me’. The letter asks a number of questions that have been raised in this forum. I doubt they’ll hear anything in response though, such is the clubs complete disregard to its fans.  

Wasn't that was the last meeting about,seeking answers to questions of concern.

Not meaning to sound an ass but hearing the letter rambling on about poor communication with fans etc didn’t this bloke attend the meeting with Mel as part of this fan group where everyone was forced to sign a NDA so can’t really criticise can they! It’s so frustrating though being a Derby fan as all we get is silence from our owner and ceo and then the press informing us about a new penalty , charge , issue , problem etc I highly expect us to be put into administration or deducted a hefty amount of points I really feel for Rooney 

1 minute ago, simmoram1995 said:

Not meaning to sound an ass but hearing the letter rambling on about poor communication with fans etc didn’t this bloke attend the meeting with Mel as part of this fan group where everyone was forced to sign a NDA so can’t really criticise can they! It’s so frustrating though being a Derby fan as all we get is silence from our owner and ceo and then the press informing us about a new penalty , charge , issue , problem etc I highly expect us to be put into administration or deducted a hefty amount of points I really feel for Rooney 

I think the point of his intervention is that it's not good enough to communicate with a tiny portion of the fans, it needs to be all of us.

The recent meeting was a terrible idea, but the blame lies on the club, not the attendees. I'd imagine several of those present would love to just spill what was said, and damn the consequences, but fear doing so could put the entire future of DCFC in the balance.

That's not a burden that should have been placed on their shoulders, all the meeting has achieved is division and suspicion amongst the fan base, and increased speculation to fill the vacuum of silence.

Rama trusts letter to Mel as follows 

Dear Mel, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, duck it, what's been up? Man how's your nda is there still a problem with finances why can’t you sort them? ?

I’m in the car right now I’m doing 90 on Brian clough way 

Dear Mister "I'm Too Good To Call Or Write Rams Fans"
This will be the last season ticket cash I ever send your ass
It's been six weeks and still no word, We don't deserve it

will the real shady Morris please stand up we’re gonna have a problem here?

Edited by Barney1991

The letter is perfectly fine for me, it asks the right questions and it's an honest attempt at open communication which is more than we've had from the club. I'm not sure what the other options are open to ramstrust besides staging a protest which I can't see doing anyone any good. Mel can sit and ignore this if he wants but the sooner he actually communicates with us in a concrete way the more support he'll get from a lot of people deciding they've had enough. 

13 hours ago, angieram said:

Think the letter is very reasonable.  They seem to have addressed the issue of representing "all" supporters. The questions asked are reasonable and it is politely worded.

I haven't heard the Radio Derby segment yet but it's a good attempt to try and get a response for me. 

What I don't understand is all but 1 of those questions were needed to be asked when the meeting was attended a few weeks ago. Were the questions asked and answered? What has changed since then? Why has it been released yesterday? Why not a week ago, whilst the window was still open, to get the answers when they were more appropriate to what was happening at the time? 

They say that people were stopped from doing their own write ups, yet they agreed to the single release with the other groups and that it was to be released by themselves, so haven't they stopped others from releasing the information? 

Sorry Angie to be using your post to quote. 

Those of you having a dig at RamsTrust are playing into Morris’ hands. He doesn’t want to answer difficult questions so if he suspects the fan base are divided he’ll keep fobbing us off indefinitely and leave us bickering amongst ourselves. I’m not a member of the trust but I’m glad they are giving this a go - the radio silence from the club is an insult to us fans and needs to be tackled head on. 

9 hours ago, Barney1991 said:

Rama trusts letter to Mel as follows 

Dear Mel, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, duck it, what's been up? Man how's your nda is there still a problem with finances why can’t you sort them? ?

I’m in the car right now I’m doing 90 on Brian clough way 

Dear Mister "I'm Too Good To Call Or Write Rams Fans"
This will be the last season ticket cash I ever send your ass
It's been six weeks and still no word, We don't deserve it

will the real shady Morris please stand up we’re gonna have a problem here?

soccer yellow card GIF by Sixt

8 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Those of you having a dig at RamsTrust are playing into Morris’ hands. He doesn’t want to answer difficult questions so if he suspects the fan base are divided he’ll keep fobbing us off indefinitely and leave us bickering amongst ourselves. I’m not a member of the trust but I’m glad they are giving this a go - the radio silence from the club is an insult to us fans and needs to be tackled head on. 

Problem is Jayram, the Fanbase is divided.