Club comms

Spanish

8 hours ago, Sweetness34 said:

I think the whole thing is ridiculous. 

my personal experience is that my season ticket auto renewed, but I want to relocate. The reason I want to move seats is I’d like to purchase two additional season tickets for my wife and daughter and have all 3 of us sit together.

I’ve emailed and emailed with no luck.

I was on hold the day the ticket office lines opened for 3 hours to be told I’d have a call back when the manager is in.

I never got that call back and have rang in several times and each time was told I’ll have a call back when the manager is in.

I don’t think it’s harsh to say this is pathetic at all. I’m wanting to spend an additional £700 which would pay one salary for 2 or 3 weeks. Multiply little old me struggling to give the club money by however many other people are in the same boat and they must be losing a fortune. An additional handful of staff would not cost as much as the lost revenue, surely?

in fact, a damn option to move my seat online wouldn’t require any new staff

Pandemic or not, it’s disgusting and like an idiot, I’ll probably spend another tenner on hold tomorrow & get nowhere.

I would imagine they aren't doing relocations yet, as they won't know what alternative seats are available until after 8th September. 

Even then, it will be dependent on staff to show you alternative views, each meeting takes about an hour. Unless you can do it over phone once seats are released. 

8 hours ago, Sweetness34 said:

I think the whole thing is ridiculous. 

my personal experience is that my season ticket auto renewed, but I want to relocate. The reason I want to move seats is I’d like to purchase two additional season tickets for my wife and daughter and have all 3 of us sit together.

I’ve emailed and emailed with no luck.

I was on hold the day the ticket office lines opened for 3 hours to be told I’d have a call back when the manager is in.

I never got that call back and have rang in several times and each time was told I’ll have a call back when the manager is in.

I don’t think it’s harsh to say this is pathetic at all. I’m wanting to spend an additional £700 which would pay one salary for 2 or 3 weeks. Multiply little old me struggling to give the club money by however many other people are in the same boat and they must be losing a fortune. An additional handful of staff would not cost as much as the lost revenue, surely?

in fact, a damn option to move my seat online wouldn’t require any new staff

Pandemic or not, it’s disgusting and like an idiot, I’ll probably spend another tenner on hold tomorrow & get nowhere.

This is from the Supporters Liaison officer on relocations. Again, probably not what you want to hear, but saves you a call.

1 hour ago, David said:

This is from the Supporters Liaison officer on relocations. Again, probably not what you want to hear, but saves you a call.

Thanks David, that is actually helpful and will indeed save me a call.

Those tweets were from August 20th and I've spoken to the ticket office in the past week so no idea why the people in the ticket office didn't know that.

You would think the people who work for the ticket office would know at least the basic information

3 hours ago, Sweetness34 said:

Thanks David, that is actually helpful and will indeed save me a call.

Those tweets were from August 20th and I've spoken to the ticket office in the past week so no idea why the people in the ticket office didn't know that.

You would think the people who work for the ticket office would know at least the basic information

The ticket office were told the information in a meeting, but also told they couldn’t share it outside the meeting. It’s in their NDA. 

#Thederbyway

18 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well they are the official voice of the supporters charter.

Well let’s hope this time we hear the voice a little louder with any reply they get. 

RamsTrust are a complete joke. Their words are not my words, and they don't really say anything of value anyway.

Ego driven posturing with no real purpose.

For all this talk of fan ownership, has anyone actually even attempted to put together the means? Or do they just write strongly-worded letters like a bunch of pensioners writing in to Channel 4?

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

RamsTrust are a complete joke. Their words are not my words, and they don't really say anything of value anyway.

For all this talk of fan ownership, has anyone actually even attempted to put together the means? Or do they just write strongly-worded letters like a bunch of pensioners writing in to Channel 4?

You could always join them, and try and change the group from within?

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

They’d probably appreciate your evident passion from inside the tent!

The letter reads well to me. I’m not sure why fans are getting their knickers in a twist about them ‘not representing me’. The letter asks a number of questions that have been raised in this forum. I doubt they’ll hear anything in response though, such is the clubs complete disregard to its fans.  

2 minutes ago, enachops said:

The letter reads well to me. I’m not sure why fans are getting their knickers in a twist about them ‘not representing me’. The letter asks a number of questions that have been raised in this forum. I doubt they’ll hear anything in response though, such is the clubs complete disregard to its fans.  

It’s literally signed from their Committee on behalf of their Members. 

24 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I don't pretend to represent all fans, I don't have the time, I couldn't do it and I wouldn't want to

At least I'm honest about that

You remind me of me, when I joined Labour after Corbyn took charge. 

Fired up, I paid my forty odd quid and signed up, ready to take my place in the red trenches and overthrow the capitalist elite.

I never attended a single meeting, joined any local campaigns or voted on a single party issue, before the missus forgot, on purpose, to transfer the DD when moving bank account!