Club comms

Spanish

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

The fans must wake up every Morning and pinch themselves just to make sure this is real, It shows that you can break the mould, Right owner, Right Manager, Right players and the right time, We just look back at the last few years and think "if only".

The 8 most undeserved promotions in football history | FourFourTwo

2 out of the 8 are Leicester

1 against us - one goal should have been disallowed and the other assisted by someone who should not have been on the pitch grrr

1 extracting the Urine out of EFL rules as they now stand

25 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

1 against us - one goal should have been disallowed and the other assisted by someone who should not have been on the pitch grrr

I remember that as if it were yesterday.  Was watching on TV and remember being devastated by the injustice, and storming out the house shouting to the girlfriend "Don't ducking talk to me, I'm going out..." then just spending the next hour walking around stewing in self-misery. 

1 hour ago, atherstoneram said:

Especially when Venus is just rising over Uranus

I always thought his name was Steve, And how did that red dog get in the picture next to the old man?

PS I still would ?

Edited by Unlucky Alf

On 06/09/2021 at 18:55, TexasRam said:

The said letter (well link to it)…….

One week later and no response, not even acknowledgement of receiving it.  

On 08/09/2021 at 13:50, Dethorn said:

Surprised the QPR ones not there.  The Leicester one was awful .  Both Milford's reffing and our finishing. Curly haired blokes seem to hate us.

This one was our fault, we had the deciding vote.

Norris argued that Arsenal’s considerable support (helpfully in their favour, gate receipts were halved between clubs back then) and “long service to league football” should fall in their favour – though financial sweeteners were later reported too.   

Needless to say, his powers of persuasion worked: the Gunners had finished fifth in the second tier, but replaced the 20th-placed team in the First Division anyway – Tottenham Hotspur. Ah.

17 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

How are people now getting on with emails to and replies from the club? Still no response to my emails. Finding it very tiresome to be honest. 

Still waiting - send them a reminder every couple of weeks - pretty much given up on getting anything back....

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Still waiting - send them a reminder every couple of weeks - pretty much given up on getting anything back....

At least it’s not just me then! I was beginning to take it personally. I wonder what will come first, our replies or an outcome to the EFLs investigation/embargo/vendetta, call it what you will. 

1 minute ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

At least it’s not just me then! I was beginning to take it personally. I wonder what will come first, our replies or an outcome to the EFLs investigation/embargo/vendetta, call it what you will. 

Halley's comet will be here before both

OK, I have had to contact the SLO today by email. Got the standard reply in about two minutes, " we will reply within so many days" etc.

BUT

tucked away beneath this automated reply, in the same email, below my email, there was an actual answer from the SLO, giving me another email address to take my query to (it was about membership).

I sent an email to membership services and within 15 minutes got another standard reply, and once again an actual reply, addressing my query, below it. Just to add a bit of spice, this reply went into my promotions folder rather than my inbox!

I share this info just in case anyone else out there has had an actual reply to their emails but hasn't spotted the full content. I know I am an older lady and wouldn't expect any of you young pups to know less about emails than me, but you never know! 

Apart from the vagaries of the email systems, I had my query answered by two different people and resolved within 30 minutes of my first email. That suggests that customer service is operating and staff are trying to help. Good experience.

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

OK, I have had to contact the SLO today by email. Got the standard reply in about two minutes, " we will reply within so many days" etc.

BUT

tucked away beneath this automated reply, in the same email, below my email, there was an actual answer from the SLO, giving me another email address to take my query to (it was about membership).

I sent an email to membership services and within 15 minutes got another standard reply, and once again an actual reply, addressing my query, below it. Just to add a bit of spice, this reply went into my promotions folder rather than my inbox!

I share this info just in case anyone else out there has had an actual reply to their emails but hasn't spotted the full content. I know I am an older lady and wouldn't expect any of you young pups to know less about emails than me, but you never know! 

Apart from the vagaries of the email systems, I had my query answered by two different people and resolved within 30 minutes of my first email. That suggests that customer service is operating and staff are trying to help. Good experience.

Good for you! No hidden messages or emails to bizarre folders for me I am afraid but good to know they reply to somebody. 30 minutes for you - well over 30 days for me now. I shall send another one tomorrow and look forward to a swift response! 

39 minutes ago, angieram said:

BUT

Chuffin ell you’ve got a promotion folder??? Wtf is in that?? 
On a serious note I seem to get an email a day about membership. Due to the 2019/20 membership I have got a 25% discount do you know when that is applied if buying online. I had to wait nearly a year for my 10% back on my season ticket.

58 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Chuffin ell you’ve got a promotion folder??? Wtf is in that?? 
On a serious note I seem to get an email a day about membership. Due to the 2019/20 membership I have got a 25% discount do you know when that is applied if buying online. I had to wait nearly a year for my 10% back on my season ticket.

Usually advertising! 

I think it's applied when you buy. £30 instead of £40.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Woo Hoo!!!! - big day today!!  ? - I got a reply to my email (sent to the Ticket Office on 29th July - so a smidge under 2 months!)....Unfortunately, it just stated that due to the club being in Administration, they can't answer any of my questions....?

At least they're not ignoring me completely.....?

They gave you some valuable information - at least you know we're in administration now ?