Forsyth

simmoram1995

Punishment via 20 slow-motion replays, applying superhuman levels of reaction, speed of thought & imagined intent to a situation where the player's focus would be entirely on trying to win the header, leaving them less than half a second to switch their thinking to deliberately trying to injure an opponent and maneuver themselves into the position to do so.

Anything like this should be looked at entirely in real time, a maximum of 5 times from at most 2 camera angles, same with all the VAR poo where it's supposed to be about clear and obvious errors.

It was right infront of me at the ground, an incident of no particular note.

The only players who reacted to it were their bloke and Forsyth, everyone else carried on - it was a local Derby FFS! A game where any sort of contentious incident will be appealed and remonstrated at length given the merest hint of being able to get the opposition player sent off.  Completely ridiculous.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

Just now, Dethorn said:

I agree

I think he led with the arm a bit for the header - maybe a booking

That I could see and to be honest I thought he was lucky to dodge a booking for a tackle a little after.

But the whole "stamp" thing, I just don't see it and I wouldn't be calling for it if it was the other way around.