What's the worst thing you've ever done

sage

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Slept with many, many girls behind my ex’s back and tried to use the fact she wasn’t very adventurous in the sack to justify it.  But to be fair, she was terrible…

I once stole a pack of Action Force stickers from Partners.

I used to read The Sun regularly.

I have friends who support Fo**st.

I once had a girlfriend who supported forest, we split up after the 2-1 fielding sending off as I was relentless in taking the piss 

21 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Slept with many, many girls behind my ex’s back and tried to use the fact she wasn’t very adventurous in the sack to justify it.  But to be fair, she was terrible…

I once stole a pack of Action Force stickers from Partners.

I used to read The Sun regularly.

I have friends who support Fo**st.

You should be ashamed of your behaviour pal. Having Red Dogs as mates is inexcusable.

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

On 01/09/2021 at 21:25, Rev said:

A long time ago, I went with two mates back to their old house to mess around.

We found a load of frogs in their abandoned pond, put them into a Thermos flask that was lying around, and proceed to throw it around the garden repeatedly.

They also shot a few birds with a pellet rifle too.

I felt really bad about the birds, slightly less so the frogs.

Frogs have human rights too you know Oh wait.....

On 10/09/2021 at 21:14, ramsbottom said:

I thought she was awesome.

She'd had a previous boyfriend who thought the G Spot was a Night Club, but after I told her she could let that go it was mind blowing.

Too many to list here so I'll just go with this week...

Some twit in an Audi pulled across me on my bicycle this week then slammed his brakes on to park and called me a Bamford

So in the arguement that followed when I'd kicked his wing mirror off,I took his keys out his ignition and dropped them down a drain and cycled off. Justified ?

7 minutes ago, TimRam said:

We used to do knock-a-door-run as kids. Mates and me once did my own house and it was strange seeing Dad come to the door look around wondering who had knocked.

I actually owned up to this last year at a family gathering!

We once tied some fishing line to a neighbours door knocker, she was a right misery so we were quite determined to annoy her. So we did under a tree at the bottom of her garden.

After the first 2 time we  did it, we saw her outline behind the door and when we did it again, she opened the door straight away and looked so confused. She then checked the knocker and started following the fishing line down the garden. When she got 10 yards away we scarpered in different directions, with all kinds of threats bellowed behind us.   

On 17/09/2021 at 19:30, bimmerman said:

Too many to list here so I'll just go with this week...

Some twit in an Audi pulled across me on my bicycle this week then slammed his brakes on to park and called me a Bamford

So in the arguement that followed when I'd kicked his wing mirror off,I took his keys out his ignition and dropped them down a drain and cycled off. Justified ?

Was it Jamie Paterson by any chance?