Points deduction incoming?

Gringo

Would appear to have been filed at companies house, BUT 2019 have not yet been filed as the 2020 accounts are not now listed as overdue whereas 2019 still are overdue.

I would expect 2020 accounts for public viewing to be available mid next week based on current lead times at companies house.

The only reason I can think of is that 2019 is probably irrelevant to a takeover deal going through whereas 2020 filed accounts will be needed to satisfy the EFL as to recent trading position and questions about the club being a going concern and also an insight into P&S given that wages were down and overheads reduced during the 2020 period, essential for any new ownership group and the EFL to understand.

This also would explain the 6 day extension and constructive dialogue statement.

16 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

Would appear to have been filed at companies house, BUT 2019 have not yet been filed as the 2020 accounts are not now listed as overdue whereas 2019 still are overdue.

I would expect 2020 accounts for public viewing to be available mid next week based on current lead times at companies house.

The only reason I can think of is that 2019 is probably irrelevant to a takeover deal going through whereas 2020 filed accounts will be needed to satisfy the EFL as to recent trading position and questions about the club being a going concern and also an insight into P&S given that wages were down and overheads reduced during the 2020 period, essential for any new ownership group and the EFL to understand.

This also would explain the 6 day extension and constructive dialogue statement.

Great refreshing skills. Excellent - presumably 2019 not far behind being shown as filed as auditors would have to have signed off the brought forward/opening balances from 2019 for 2020 accounts

22 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

I am really please that you understand all this .sounds good re takeover in any case. I cannot see that this is really about whether we get deducted three points. Ok we dodged the bullet last year but with more than forty games to go surely we can overcome a three point deduction this year.

4 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Lost me……..so which accounts have been filed?

Those accounts that we have previously filed but which we have had to resubmit to the EFL because we didn’t use the straight line method to amortise player values. Or summat. ?

Edited by Ellafella

1 minute ago, ramswriter podcast said:

Where are you looking at? as there has been no update on companies house 

under Derby County football club ltd

Gellaw newco 203

sevco 5112 has a winding up order on it 

THE Derby COUNTY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED

Company number 00049139

3 minutes ago, ramswriter podcast said:

Where are you looking at? as there has been no update on companies house 

under Derby County football club ltd

Gellaw newco 203

sevco 5112 has a winding up order on it 

1 minute ago, Charlotte Ram said:

THE Derby COUNTY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED

Company number 00049139

I'm with @ramswriter podcastand all I see is this stating the accounts are overdue:

image.thumb.png.bba6c7efb5e0eea75d38589542bfcd8f.png

From: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00049139

[But I don't know anything about the company structure or the Companies House website so may well be looking in the wrong place]

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'm with @ramswriter podcastand all I see is this stating the accounts are overdue:

image.thumb.png.bba6c7efb5e0eea75d38589542bfcd8f.png

From: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00049139

[But I don't know anything about the company structure or the Companies House website so may well be looking in the wrong place]

It only states now that 2019 accounts are overdue