Derby County vs Notts Forest

Tombo

1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

Our mate barry on twitter seems to think that baldock won't feature tomorrow

Wont lie if thats the case  i dont see us winning tomorrow… stretton for me is willing and has potential but not ready yet would be a massive blow

It would be the first thing he's got right in his entire twitter history if it was true, and that's even when you consider you can absolutely fluke the impression you know something, and most fake ITKs end up with a higher rate of accuracy by pure chance.

If I was to say Roos upset Rooney last week by swearing on Radio Derby and so he's been dropped for Allsop, and tomorrow morning it was revealed that Roos is ruled out having tested positive for Covid I'd still have more credibility than BTR.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

12 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Max Lowe has signed for them and is available for selection for this game. 

If he plays the crowd has got to be merciless in terms of "Derby reject" and boos. It's our job to knock him out of his stride, make him not want the ball or be worried every time it goes in his direction.

It works.  I remember Paul Williams getting that much grief that he was a walking red card and Strachan took him off after 40 minutes. Paul Kitson got the same against West Ham - or it seemed that way.  It was actually his doppelganger from Denmark making his debut as a sub and they announced Kitson coming on. Bloke got absolute pelters for about 5 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

It works.  I remember Paul Williams getting that much grief that he was a walking red card and Strachan took him off after 40 minutes. Paul Kitson got the same against West Ham - or it seemed that way.  It was actually his doppelganger from Denmark making his debut as a sub and they announced Kitson coming on. Bloke got absolute pelters for about 5 minutes. 

Absolutely. Pretty sure Mark Pembridge was rescued by his manager and taken out of the firing line about half an hour into his first game back against us. 

Not a returning player but I remember Stuart Pearce's first game at the Baseball Ground after Italian 90. We sang "psycho lost the world Cup" throughout and it destroyed him.

56 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

The big white tent is up, between the statue/BBG entrance.  If that's the "Fan Park", then I'd opt for a yes, but in truth, I don't actually know anything... about anything!

?‍♂️?

Cheers pal - ???

yes the big white tent is the fan park but like everything else round there its been closed ??

anyone in the pub yet?

3 minutes ago, Eaststander7 said:

Cheers pal - ???

yes the big white tent is the fan park but like everything else round there its been closed ??

anyone in the pub yet?

Is it always up?  Permanently?

If so, I'm tempted to say I feel a little stupid now!  ?

Maybe they'd just given it a good wipe over, or summat?  ?  
It certainly stood out as I went past the other day.  (I pass fairly often and regularly, the stadium being mid point of my short commute twixt home and office).
Maye I was just getting excited about the big match coming up, and took more of an interest when passing?

I told you I know nothing!   Glad I put that, now!   ?

?

7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Is it always up?  Permanently?

If so, I'm tempted to say I feel a little stupid now!  ?

Maybe they'd just given it a good wipe over, or summat?  ?  
It certainly stood out as I went past the other day.  (I pass fairly often and regularly, the stadium being mid point of my short commute twixt home and office).
Maye I was just getting excited about the big match coming up, and took more of an interest when passing?

I told you I know nothing!   Glad I put that, now!   ?

?

Yes always there ??

Having said that it has changed positions now so maybe that’s it ???

13 hours ago, Eaststander7 said:

Can anyone tell me if the fan park is open tomorrow??? Cheers 

I suspect it isn’t. Hasn’t been open yet this season. Was told it would be open for Boro but it wasn’t - all down to the pingdemic and the lack of staff sufficiently able to take 20 minutes  to pour a drink. 

10 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I suspect it isn’t. Hasn’t been open yet this season. Was told it would be open for Boro but it wasn’t - all down to the pingdemic and the lack of staff sufficiently able to take 20 minutes  to pour a drink. 

Or sell plastic bottles like they do at festivals etc