Derby County vs Notts Forest

Tombo

17 hours ago, Rampage said:

Will Hughes may be off to Crystal Palace for £6 million rising to £10 million. Do we get a few quid out of this. His value has not rocketed.

It’s reported to be around 15% sell on clause, but I'm not sure how that works with a single amount rising to a different amount. Would we get 15% of the 6 million and then it topped up, or just 1.5 million straight away, as that’s the potential highest fee?

I personally know of 5 people who have not re-newed their season tickets, all with seats in the Toyota West Stand, with an average of £400 per ticket = £2,000 per season. Not a great deal in the scheme of things, but multiply that by, say, 5,000 fans, and that's a revenue loss of £10 million.

Three of those, people I've got to know fairly well over the last 12 years, will not be returning to watch the games at Pride Park, due to numerous issues

• too far to travel (from Sth.Yorks);
  • getting old (two of them over 65 years old);
  • "fed-up of watching poor football, week after week" (no change there though !!!);
  • money getting a little tight to pay for a season ticket when you can watch them on television at least a dozen times a season;
  • too many changes of kick-off times & days (Friday night / Saturday lunchtime or evening / Sunday afternoon & Monday night)
  • Covid, not prepared to push through crowds, with or without masks

The list can go on and we find many reasons why fans are not turning up to watch live games, and we have to understand, that perhaps things have changed since the great lock-down, and we have to accept a "new normal".

2 hours ago, r4derby said:

It’s reported to be around 15% sell on clause, but I'm not sure how that works with a single amount rising to a different amount. Would we get 15% of the 6 million and then it topped up, or just 1.5 million straight away, as that’s the potential highest fee?

Is it only fifteen percent of the profit made

30 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

I personally know of 5 people who have not re-newed their season tickets, all with seats in the Toyota West Stand, with an average of £400 per ticket = £2,000 per season. Not a great deal in the scheme of things, but multiply that by, say, 5,000 fans, and that's a revenue loss of £10 million.

Three of those, people I've got to know fairly well over the last 12 years, will not be returning to watch the games at Pride Park, due to numerous issues

• too far to travel (from Sth.Yorks);
  • getting old (two of them over 65 years old);
  • "fed-up of watching poor football, week after week" (no change there though !!!);
  • money getting a little tight to pay for a season ticket when you can watch them on television at least a dozen times a season;
  • too many changes of kick-off times & days (Friday night / Saturday lunchtime or evening / Sunday afternoon & Monday night)
  • Covid, not prepared to push through crowds, with or without masks

The list can go on and we find many reasons why fans are not turning up to watch live games, and we have to understand, that perhaps things have changed since the great lock-down, and we have to accept a "new normal".

Is it just us or are most teams being affected 

Bookkeeper

Write-Down.      Emolument        Aged-Stock     Left Bank

Write Off        Median-Value       Capex

Write Down           Struckoff                ledger 

On the Bench 

Lawyer 

Deduction

Tisation (Amor )

Deferal 

Bryson (in Spirit ) 

Our mate barry on twitter seems to think that baldock won't feature tomorrow

Wont lie if thats the case  i dont see us winning tomorrow… stretton for me is willing and has potential but not ready yet would be a massive blow

Edited by NottsRam77

37 minutes ago, jono said:

Bookkeeper

Write-Down.      Emolument        Aged-Stock     Left Bank

Write Off        Median-Value       Capex

Write Down           Struckoff                ledger 

On the Bench 

Lawyer 

Deduction

Tisation (Amor )

Deferal 

Bryson (in Spirit ) 

You forgot Bottom Line and PL Sheet

21 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Our mate barry on twitter seems to think that baldock won't feature tomorrow

Wont lie if thats the case  i dont see us winning tomorrow… stretton for me is willing and has potential but not ready yet would be a massive blow

I think Lawrence will start up front in that scenario.

Sibley    Morrison   Joswiak

Lawrence