Derby County vs Notts Forest

Tombo

36 minutes ago, sage said:

When we stopped playing out from the back v Boro, was when they got back into the game. 

I'm delighted with the style and ambition of play we have shown this season. It won't always work perfectly, but neither will other styles of play. Bielik for Shinnie, will move it on a level, as will Knight coming back to the bench so our subs don't weaken the team. 

We need a bit of flexibility, it did seem in the second half forest changed to stop our strengths, and other teams will be learning how to cut our intended style out. So we either need to be so good at it we're unstoppable, or, more likely, if it's not working have a few different things to pull so we don't lose our attacking intent.

47 minutes ago, sage said:

When we stopped playing out from the back v Boro, was when they got back into the game. 

I'm delighted with the style and ambition of play we have shown this season. It won't always work perfectly, but neither will other styles of play. Bielik for Shinnie, will move it on a level, as will Knight coming back to the bench so our subs don't weaken the team. 

Agree completely and to be honest I'm far more willing to be patient with what we've seen so far because the intent and the idea is there even if the execution needs work.

I think even it's Knight in for Shinnie it would help quite a bit, not only because he's a bit better on the ball than Shinnie it would mean Bird move to the left hand DM berth therefore breaking up that Davies-Shinnie axis.

17 hours ago, AndrewsTripNNip said:

Hey up all, finally completed my video from my visit to Pride Park yesterday so nice to visit Derby again. After a long spell, despite the match probably not being that vintage it was still a very good atmosphere. Hope Derby can certainly turn there fortunes round and fingers crossed a takeover can happen sooner than later. Also 22,900 nah not convinced with that I think there was more than 25,000 at least. Enjoy the video below, hopefully see you soon at Pride Park or away.

Definitely more than 25,000 there. 

3 hours ago, sage said:

To me its an accident waiting to happen but you may well be right and I would be absolutely delighted if you were. 

Wow, the stadium looked and felt full for 23,000. 1 in 3 seats empty just about. Maybe 1 in 4 with segregation, and to be fair you could see them when you watch on tele and look at it.

Lot of ST holders who have not returned, especially the 8000 who bought in 19/20 who were guaranteed a seat.

13 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Wow, the stadium looked and felt full for 23,000. 1 in 3 seats empty just about. Maybe 1 in 4 with segregation, and to be fair you could see them when you watch on tele and look at it.

Lot of ST holders who have not returned, especially the 8000 who bought in 19/20 who were guaranteed a seat.

7998 thank you,as me and the boy were there ?