Derby County vs Notts Forest

Tombo

100% penalty for the hand ball. Tom should of put Joz through but I’ll let him off what a goal. Playing great going forward and looking exciting, now let’s put this shower of shti to bed !!!!! COYR ?

A second goal and that would have been a very satisfying half of football.

A few wobbles defensively, but overall we have been the better team - more positive, more fluent, and showing more intent and desire.

Let’s be honest, we have made Forest look less than ordinary.

Of course, we rode our luck with the Forsyth stamp, but we have also had two very decent penalty shouts turned down.

Bird has had a really positive game. Morrison is just so composed. Jozwiak looks hungry and committed. 

And as for Lawrence, can he get those injections every week? Superb goal at the end of a very good move.

Edited by Jourdan

14 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

You're probably right. I thought Forsyth's  stamp where it hurts was accidental but my old men reckons deliberate. I'd like to see the "foul" on Sibley again not given. Worrall's is a VAR pen all day long.

Does that count as a head injury?

9 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

It's a red card as well. We had 2 players right behind him.

I was going to say this as well. There's no attempt to play the ball and it's a clear denial of a goalscoring opportunity.

Very good half from Derby after both our central defender's gave the ball away very dangerously early on and Fozzy may or may not have deliberately stamped on his man (I still think not).

We are well organized and forward thinking. Great half from Tom Lawrence except not playing the easy pass to Jozwiak for a one-on-one. But he's taking responsibility, leading the line and scored a great goal.

We're attacking with pace. The movement of our forward players is excellent. 

Mighten on for Carvalho second half. Interesting.