Embargo.

simmoram1995

Hopefully if we can add players in January we could make up the 6 or 7 points. A few teams will be down there I don’t make much of Peterborough hull and Blackpool don’t look much. We showed against West Brom and other games we can be hard to beat we just need to add goals to our game which hopefully can be added once the embargo has been lifted 

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

For selling 57 million quid's worth of players in 5 years in an attempt to break the rules, while Bournemouth with an average attendance of about 9,000 can have 20 million pound players and a wage bill of 70 million a season.  

giphy.gif

Maybe Harry Redknapp left a few quid down the back of the sofa when he left. His emergency transfer deadline day brown envelopes.  The system is broken. We all know it. 

17 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

If we have accepted 9 it might be to speed through a sale, would also mean we can bring free agents in, international break coming up so if we got some in now they would get a month training for fitness

Our new owners who are happy at the outcome of very difficult negotiations.

image.png.147454f14b0d6c774c762338e3dcfa28.png

9 minutes ago, JABBA said:

If it’s the Mail reporting 9+3 suspended then I am confident this definitely won’t be the final punishment. They have grossly exaggerated story in this saga remember the 21 point deduction that turned out to be a £100k fine!!!

It does, on reflection, just seem to be a re-hash of Percy’s tweet from a few days ago. 

8 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Aahhh, the classic journo "I am told...." line. 

By whom? He has no known inside track to either dcfc or the EFL, so is just repeating something from someone who must have thought it was so preposterous, they didn't want their own name to be anywhere near it.... ?

This is right.

The only thing we know is that no one knows. Derby County v the EFL has become a reputation buster for Nixon, Percy,  Nicholson, all of Radio Derby’s news gathering “expertise” and anyone else trying claiming ITK status.

2 minutes ago, Beetroot said:

We'll survive -9 if we can keep the first team fit (big if like). Would prob need Bielik to come back in form too but I'd bet on us scraping through.

Bielik back, couple of free's in plus a few in Jan I think we would have enough to stay up